Shoppers' Optimum Vitamin BOGO Promotion

msmuggins
on 11/12/14 3:28 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Hi Everyone, I just received an email from Shoppers Drug Mart with an Optimum members' promotion for buy-one-get-one-free on vitamins and natural health products.  I think you have to be an Optimum member and they send you a personalized coupon that you need to print out.  The promotion is valid on Friday, November 14th for 3 hours only (5pm-8pm).

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/14 3:34 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Shoppers is my serious addiction. I spend SOOOOO much money there!!! And am points obsessed! I save all my big sprees for the 20X the points events.

Biggest complaint = I cannot believe they still make you PRINT a coupon! When their system is set up to scan from a smartphone. I know, because one shoppers let me do it, but so far, all the Toronto locations refuse to scan from my phone.

msmuggins
on 11/12/14 3:53 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

I know ... I don't even have a printer at home so I'm out of luck if I get one of these when I'm not at work.  I think they do it to automatically limit the number of people that take them up on the offer (but that's just my theory).

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

1HealthyMomma
on 11/12/14 5:05 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

My local shoppers scans my phone. 20x points this Saturday. Thanks for the info I will check my email.

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Most Active