What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

Zizzler
on 11/9/14 1:38 am, edited 11/9/14 1:38 am

Feeling pretty blah this morning, not motivated at all.  I think the snowflakes yesterday have put me into a kind of weather related funk. Yard cleanup yesterday did not happen (sigh) and I ended up cancelling the dinner with friends, ended up hibernating inside with my dogs. Since I did not work out yesterday I will be either going to the gym or doing the yard work, and maybe both.  I remember reading about how you can't always wait to be motivated to do something, sometimes you need to just start doing it and the motivation will follow. That is going to be my motivating thought for the day.

12 weeks post op rny

b - premier protein shake, b12, multi, vit d

s - sf mandarin source greek yogurt with a handful of almonds, later....calcium/d, sf kool aid fruit punch flavour

l - red kidney beans with a homemade primavera sauce I made in my crockpot yesterday (yum!), low fat mozzarella cheese.  Loving the crock, my house smelled like a dream all day!!

s - sf  greek mandarin yogurt with handful of almonds, calcium/d

d - more homemade red kidney beans with homemade primavera sauce, lf mozza (its is really good)...later sf grape kool aid

s - herbal tea with 1% milk, sucralose

before bed:  omega, vit d

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active