What are you doing/eating today ( Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 11/7/14 6:55 pm, edited 11/7/14 6:58 pm

edited for the third time for spelling...duh

5 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning - home tonight for dinner. 

STEPS - 6700

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Pure protein bar

L - Grilled chicken on kale caesar salad

D - 4 oz Beef tenderloin

green beans

small salad

S - Greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,325,  Carbs - 53 Grams,  Protein - 137 Grams

All water - 2-3 litres - more coffee ( decaf) and all vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 11/7/14 7:18 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

17 months post op

steps 10364

Morning Barb, enjoy your golf :)

I am home today, lots of chores and some cooking. DH will be home sometime this morning from Toronto. Doggie walks and the gym today.

I think I have talked DH into joining the gym as well. I pointed out that he can use the membership when he is working out of town. He liked that idea. 

B- protein coffee, 1/2 c cheerios 1/3 c skim milk

S-1 sm egg muffin

L- 1 c homemade split pea and ham soup

D- 4 oz baked trout, 1/2 c sweet kale salad

S- 4 oz skim milk, 1 source greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 11/7/14 7:19 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb your lunch sounds so good.  I have been up for a few hours and have been reading and catching up on the posts from the past few days.  There was still an internet glitch an hour ago, but it seems to have resolved itself.  I went to bed early because I was so tired, but then I spent most of the night tossing and turning, there may be a nap involved this afternoon.

Taking my car in at 8:00 to have the snow tires put on.  Every year I drive to Hamilton for a Remembrance Day ceremony and I have noticed a few snowflakes flying lately so better safe than sorry.  Yesterday I went through my closet and found some more clothes that need to be worn now because they are a little on the roomy side, why didn't I pay more attention in sewing class, it would have come in so handy now.  

Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and music but instead of catfish I may try the BBQ chicken, hopefully it won't be dry.

3 months post op

B. Large decaf with SF pumpkin pie spice creamer, poached duck egg on 1/2 an English muffin with a little Hollandaise

L. 4 Veggie Patch Chickn' Buffalo bites with a little jalapeno dipping sauce

S. Nordica on the go Berry and cottage cheese

D. BBQ chicken, cheesy grits and BBQ baked beans

S. Fit Frappe protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone

birdiegirl
on 11/7/14 7:53 pm

Good for you going to the cenotaph....I always did too when in town.  Hamilton will likely be quite full due to the recent death of Cirillo in Ottawa. 

Snow tires are important  - more important then people realize due to the temperature more then the snow.  They are built to stay soft in colder temps which allow them to adhere to the road.

crqvingchange
on 11/7/14 10:56 pm

Barb I don't go to the cenotaph, but to the military graveyard near the RBG.  They always have a minister and a bugler playing taps and a veteran always says a few words.  I have a relative buried there and I go to honour him and remember the many other veterans that are buried there and around the world. It's sad to see the older veterans make their way through the grave stones usually with canes, but it's encouraging to see families come out with small children and attend the service.  There are veterans of wars going back to WW! buried there.

birdiegirl
on 11/8/14 3:26 am

I know exactly where you are talking about

Zizzler
on 11/7/14 9:06 pm

Good morning everyone. Forecast is incoming heavy snow later this afternoon, one word - nooooo!!!!!!!!  Since I have been procrastinating about doing my yard I guess today is the day for that. That will be my exercise for the day, it will take several hours. Plan on hot food throughout the day to keep me warm :0)  Once that is done I plan to take a nice hot bath with some essential oil added.  This evening going out to dinner with some friends, have already scoped out the menu and found some good options.  It will be Cajun and Creole food so there are some nice fish options to choose from.  Looking forward to it.

12 weeks post op

b - chocolate decaf coffee protein shake, b12, multi, vit d

s - 1/2 packet oatmeal with 1 tb flax, half a mini banana, calcium/d

l - leftover turkey cabbage stew, a little parmesan cheese

s - half a mini banana with whipped peanut butter, calcium/d

d - fish or chicken with a little veg, will ask for a takeout container and bring leftovers home

s - decaf coffee or tea - something hot

before bed:  omega, vit d

Patm
on 11/8/14 1:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Having a turned around day today. Drove my husband to work since the subway was screwed up for the 3rd week in a row. Since I was out shopped Metro and Costco. Now I need to get my dog out for a walk. He had a short one but needs more. Hope the rain holds off. It was pouring earlier

While out I will pick up the items I forgot. Two grocery store and still forgot things. Even forgot my list this morning

b protein shake with skim milk

l acorn squash soup, source yogurt

s simply bar

d acorn squash casserole

s not sure probably too much!

calories are low but I am sure I will up them at some point

cal 686, carb 51.8, prot 74.7

Patm
on 11/8/14 1:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
Karen M.
on 11/8/14 7:49 am - Mississauga, Canada

Evening all :)

Little road trip today, ran a couple of errands, we made cabbage rolls for dinner and omg they smell soooo good in the oven right now.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

L - crustless quiche

S - 2.5 oz old, really sharp Balderson with 4 East Coaster crackers, dill pickle,  black olives

D - 1 large cabbage roll, couple bites of mixed greens with oil/vinegar

S - Bengal spice latte

Hope everyone had a great Saturday! :)

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active