What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

Zizzler
on 11/10/14 2:35 am, edited 11/10/14 2:36 am

This is what they look like with a regular California avocado on the right. Click on the pic below for more info if you are interested. They are bigger and a really bright green.  I found them by chance the Loblaws in Barhaven here in Ottawa.  Actually just bought it because it was different, did not know about the nutrition difference at the time.  It was big and bright green and looked good, so it was going in my belly! lol  They also had chips made of parmesan cheese so I got a small amount of those too.  Have been waiting all week for that thing to ripen so today I will try it and repot back as to how it compares to the regular avocado taste and texture.

Patm
on 11/10/14 2:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I hear a speaker who said after your workout, look yourself in the mirror. Tell yourself how great you feel having done the workout. Then when you are reluctant you can remember how you felt. Not sure if it works but sure worth a try

Zizzler
on 11/10/14 2:54 am

I love that Pam and I am going to try it, sounds like it would help with motivation.  Thanks!

Karen M.
on 11/10/14 3:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

Having a weird timing day - woke up so many times during the night, then suddenly looked at the clock and it was 10:15 am, wth! I never sleep in. Went to my parents to bring leftover cabbage rolls and cinnamon buns I had baked for my dad (glad to get those wonderful-smelling little buggers out of my house) and to help with their computer. Again.  Not sure what else today will bring other than laundry. lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - tea with milk at my mom and dads

L - 1 slice toast, half cup of tuna salad, lettuce, tomato

S - if I am not too cold, Chike protein iced coffee. If I am, Bengal Spice fog.

D - crustless quiche, cucumber and tomato slices

S - not sure yet!

Have a marvelous Monday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active