What are you doing/eating today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 11/9/14 5:49 pm

RNY  5 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Off to meet my trainer this morning for a work out - followed by meetings this morning.  Out to dinner with my DH this evening.

STEPS - 6390

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4 oz grilled chicken on a green salad

D - 1 small piece of hot sourdough

few bites caesar salad

7 oz sea bass

1/2 cup of rice

glass of merlot

S - Light and fit greek yogurt with 1 TB of granola

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,225,  Carbs - 73 Grams,  Fat - 27 Grams,  Protein - 117 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 11/9/14 6:05 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

17 months post op

steps 9079

Morning,

Barb, have a good work out :)

I am off to work shortly, hitting the gym after work. I am not liking this cold weather, it seems I can never get warm.

B- protein coffee, 1 egg muffin

S- 3/4 c cottage cheese yogurt mix

L- chicken burger wrapped in lettuce w/ tomato onion and avacodo (love these)

D- 1 c split pea and ham soup

S- 4 oz skim milk

be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 11/9/14 7:23 pm

Good morning everyone.  Barb those are some serious protein numbers.  Tanya I am so with you on never feeling warm.  Yesterday DH and I went to a restaurant for lunch, the owner sat us by the fire, I adjusted my seat to be right in front of the fire and she came by and asked me if I was cold and when I said yes, she turned up the heat in the restaurant, lol.  

Today it's swimming in the warm pool (96 degrees last week) and I have missed it all weekend.  More paperwork and household chores.

3 months post-op

B. Chike before swimming

S. Chike after swimming

L. Leftover turkey burger (no bun) spinach salad with blue cheese, walnuts, bacon and butter sherry vinaigrette.

S. Fit Frappe protein hot chocolate

D. Leftover chicken, a little bit of mashed potato, BBQ beans, and a small amount of chicken gravy

S. Fit Frappe protein hot chocolate before bed.

Have a good day everyone.

birdiegirl
on 11/9/14 7:48 pm

Wow - 96 degrees sounds like a spa!  You must build up a sweat doing your exercises in the warm water.....and I do remember being freezing all the time....

Zizzler
on 11/10/14 2:50 am

I am not sure how I am going to make it through the winter, I get chilled so easily and it is much harder to warm up again. birdiegirl, what did you do to feel warm? Did it get better with time?  How are the rest of you coping?  So far I have been hibernating under blankets snuggling with my dogs and taking hot baths. Always wearing my thick housecoat in the house. In the past wearing warm wool socks has helped a lot, I have found if my feet are warm the rest of me is warm.  Are any of you thinking of buying longjohns to wear under clothing or snowpants? Sorry but the cold weather seems to really be taking a toll on my mentally...

Karen M.
on 11/10/14 3:25 am - Mississauga, Canada

In the winter I wear fleece-lined tights. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 11/10/14 4:40 am

Where do you buy them? That sounds more user-friendly than longjohns or snowpants.

Karen M.
on 11/10/14 4:46 am - Mississauga, Canada

I *think* the last pair I bought was from Giant Tiger, actually. I have also bought them at Ricki (don't know if that is how you spell it) but they were the same thing and way cheaper at GT, only about 8 bucks if I remember correctly.

Karen

Zizzler
on 11/10/14 4:49 am

I am going to check this out, sounds like it may help.  I love fleece anything!

Karen M.
on 11/10/14 4:51 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh me too. And they are a fine enough knit that I wear them with a dress and tall boots in the winter simply as winter tights. No one needs to know they are fleecy inside to keep my flat ass and chicken legs warm. lol

Karen

Most Active