Plastic Surgery...Do I Have to Wait???

Hanneli xoxo
on 10/29/14 5:36 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

sometimes I am afraid to post things for fear of them being taken the wrong way. thank you for not over reacting ;) I can appreciate your reasoning. As others have mentioned, be sure to get it treated by your physician and documented to help your case with OHIP.

hmtmomof4
on 10/29/14 5:43 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/13

For sure I will....thanks....and no worries, I knew you were not trying to be mean, it was just a legitimate question and you are right, I WOULD have better results at goal weight, I was simply trying to find a solution to this problem once and for all without having to wait another 2 years or more.

I will definitely see my doctor and see if he can give me something to help treat it better. THANKS!

Referral Sent: Jan. 2013, Orientation: Mar. 2013, Social Worker: Jun. 2013 Nurse: Jul. 2013, Nutrition Class: Aug. 2013, Dietician: Aug. 2013, Psych: Aug 2013  Surgeon: Oct. 2013, PATTS: Nov. 2013 SURGERY: Nov. 7th 2013!!!

cutekatie
on 10/30/14 8:01 am
RNY on 05/16/12

If you just had a baby 7 weeks ago, another reason to wait is that your body weight will fluctuate with breast feeding, and your body getting back to normal.

A friend of mine is waiting until her son is one year old before having plastic surgery for that reason.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/14 9:47 am

If you just had a baby 2 months ago, my thinking is OHIP my not cover it, as they nay consider it from the pregnancy...just a thought

birdiegirl
on 10/29/14 9:29 pm

Hi there - you need to change your name to hmtmomof5!!

I think I remember you are from Hamilton?  I second those who indicate you should see your family doc re the rashes to get documentation re issues - also for your immediate relief of the rashes.  They sound dreadful

I used Dr Thoma - across from St Joe's for my tummy tuck and was pleased.  I also wanted to be back at St Joes if there were any issues so I had a hospital with the complete team for kidney issues ( I have one) and bariatric issues.  Just in case

Good luck - please begin by getting in to your family doc for some canestan cream and the recording of your issues.

Most Active