MY EXPERIENCE- One week post op

Laurie_L
on 10/28/14 8:30 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/14

LOVE THIS!!!  Thank you so much for sharing!  My Surgery is next Friday, Nov 7... I know I will be going through all of what you said above, my personality completely.    My response lately for when People ask me if I'm nervous is; "I'm at the point where I just want to get it done and start my new life!"

I wish you all the success and look forward to reading your posts. :)

Surgery Date: November 7, 2014 - Dr. Yelle, Ottawa - HW:298 SW: 275.4

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/14 11:14 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Good luck to you Laurie, I will be watching your journey on the forums! I remember when I just started, I wanted all the info I could get my hands on, I still do, so please share your experiences throughout also! I wish you all the best!

mum2TNT
on 10/29/14 1:41 pm - Oshawa, Canada

What an amazing post!!!! I really enjoy reading your words....have been for a few weeks now.  Not a stalker, promise LOL  I just find you honest and witty.  I am early on in the process but LOVE how you broke your 1st week down by day.  Good for you for helping soooooo many of us.  Congratulations on a successful first week!!! GO GIRL GO!

Chrissy  ~~~  doctor referral May 29/14; info session Aug 18/14surgeon appt Dr. Starr  Oct 15/14dietitian, social worker & nurse Dec 11/142nd appts dietitian, SW & nurse Jan 19/15;  Dr. Glazer Feb 25/15; 2 weeks OPTIFAST April 15/15; surgery date April 29/15    AGE: 48   HEIGHT: 5'6"  

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/14 6:08 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

AWE Thanks so much! I will be rooting you on, and watching your posts as well! 

andy M.
on 10/29/14 3:25 pm - fairfax, VA
with

Hey Jennifer, i am glad to see your doing better. I was reading your post, and i felt EXACTLY the same way youd did! Except my whole swing of emotions lasted about 2 weeks until i was feeling 100% back to the old me. ( I had RNY done on 5/20/14). I hated those few days where i was completely regretting having surgery and questioning all my decisions. Even though it only lasted a few days, it was horrible. So how is everything going now? Quick question for you, i was looking at your pics and i saw part of your tattoo. I was curious what the tattoo was?

Most Active