One Month Check Up And Then Paneling!

Wesley T.
on 10/23/14 10:00 am - Canada

Hello Guys & Gals,

It has been a while since I had been on here, just been focused on work and life helping me pass the time. I have felt not being on the boards too much helped the time go by quicker! Not that I havn't been lurking and reading, I am always reading and taking info. 

Had my Nurse and Dietitian appointment Wed, Oct 22 14., and then my Pharmacist apt today Thu 23 14 all went well. Very great friendly people the staff here in Sudbury and I enjoyed connecting with them. The only issue in my Blood Work was my Thyroid level was low. Forget the exact number but it was low. My Thyroid has been historically low due to my Pituitary Tumor having impacted my hormone levels in my body. I have been on Thyroxin for it.

So it will be just a matter of re-testing my blood levels as my blood work for the nurse was around 3 months old when she reviewed it at our appointment. If it is still low at that time we will perhaps change my Thyroxin dosage. 

I check up with the nurse in one months time after my blood work is done, through a video conference here at the North Bay Regional Health Center. The Nurse said at that point they will then go to a paneling for me with the team. The Pharmacist today stated after going over my medications he did not see a reason why I would not be having a RNY over the Sleeve. I did not even ask him either! So that was reassuring.

REFERRAL: FEB 14 ORIENTATION: AUG 22/14 SOCIAL WORKER: SEP 19/14 NURSE PRACTITIONER: OCT 22/14 PHARMACIST: OCT 23/14 

SURGEON APT: FEB 06/15 SURGERY DATE: APRIL 13/15 HW: 333 (Pre-Optifast) CW: 260.5

Patm
on 10/23/14 9:27 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

sounds like you are really close to surgery. Good luck

Wesley T.
on 10/24/14 12:31 am - Canada

Thank you Pat I appreciate. My Family is very supportive, I am blessed.

REFERRAL: FEB 14 ORIENTATION: AUG 22/14 SOCIAL WORKER: SEP 19/14 NURSE PRACTITIONER: OCT 22/14 PHARMACIST: OCT 23/14 

SURGEON APT: FEB 06/15 SURGERY DATE: APRIL 13/15 HW: 333 (Pre-Optifast) CW: 260.5

Most Active