Really starting to get Nervous

ljbobcat
on 10/17/14 1:29 am - Canada

Hi there:  Just wanted to send my best wishes to you!  I am 10 days post op and am feeling fantastic.  This surgery is a blip in your life.  You will have wished you had done it sooner.

It is a huge gift!  Just think about what is in store for your future.  I am so excited everyday now to know that the outcome of my life will be different.  I had no hope before this surgery.

You have got this.....one day at a time.  Joan

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/14 2:43 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I love this! This is exactly how I feel. It is a gift, and I feel extremely lucky. I am so excited to finally start living the life I want. Thank you for such positive words, and for sharing how great you feel 10 days post op. Wishing you nothing but success.  

Patrick545
on 10/17/14 2:36 am

The Surgery itself is nothing mine was literally like 1 hour (got the sleeve)

the couple days after surgery sucked for me in the hospital

but when you go home it is way better

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/14 5:31 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thanks Patrick! I am a whole mix of emotions... They did tell me that if all goes very smoothly, I could get released after one night because I live about five minutes from the hospital, but to bank on two days... I'll stay as long as they need me too, but yeah, hospitals aren't the most cozy of places!

TeraLee
on 10/17/14 10:14 am

Don't worry too much- they take great care of you. I had never had any kind of surgery before either and honestly it hasn't been nearly as bad as I expected. My surgery was in Wednesday and I feel really good today. Don't be afraid to ask for pain meds- they really helped me with the gas and back pain I was having. Once the gas starts to come out you will feel great!

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/14 5:32 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

YAY for gas coming out! LOL congrats on your feeling great so soon, I am hoping for that also!

lyshy
on 10/17/14 11:18 am - Canada

I am excited for you.  Best wishes on the big day!  

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/14 5:33 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Thank you very much! One day to go... AHHHH so surreal! 

Most Active