Multi vitamin

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/14 11:16 pm - Canada
RNY on 04/16/14

I order Unjury Opurity vitamins made for anyone who has had bariatric surgery.  they are chewable and no need for extra B12 with them.  They also have calcium and vitamin D pills that are awesome.  I had my 6 month post op visit and all  my vitamin levels are great and I am absorbing them really well.  they are China free and excellent quality.  Check them out at Unjury.com.  shipping is 18$ so if you decide to order them order more at one time.

poet_kelly
on 10/13/14 4:11 am - OH

Why does it have to be chewable?

I didn't really like any chewable multivitamins, but if you want a chewable, you can try Centrum or get samples online from Bariatric Advantage or Celebrate.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

KerryF.
on 10/13/14 5:13 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

For the first 3 months they are supposed to be chewables  after that it's a personal decision.... at least going through TWH

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/14 9:10 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

I like the chewables, and chocolate bite vitamins.. Maybe I am strange, they feel like treats to me.

Most Active