What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

happypants
on 10/10/14 11:13 am - Ottawa, Canada

Kelly!!!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I've really missed you a lot also...How is the running going???

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

kellybelly333
on 10/10/14 2:30 pm - Toronto, Canada

Running around like a fool still. Second full marathon next weekend! 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

libra1
on 10/10/14 12:59 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

VSG - Sept.17, 2013 - Dr. Jackson, SW - 285.4lbs, CW – 174.2lbs, Total Loss - 111.2lbs

Good morning everyone! It has been a very challenging few weeks, and continues to be. I keep trying to see the lesson. Trying my best to stay on track, but it is amazing how old stress habits return.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

B- Oatmeal with ground flaxseed & cinnamon and coffee

S-Greekyogurt

L-Cottage cheese and diced tomatoes

D- Chicken breast and roasted peppers

Snack-Mixed nuts

Cal-700, Carbs-51, Fat-25, Protein-85, Sugar-22, Chol-91

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 2:52 am - Mississauga, Canada

Tomatoes? I was expecting to read ketchup! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 2:41 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all,

Out and about early this morning to visit 2 thrift shops having big sales today and tomorrow (SA Thrift) and came home with a belt. One freakin' belt. I'm having the opposite problem in finding clothing than I have ever been used to in that it is difficult to find things small enough. And before anyone jumps all over me about it and how ungrateful I may sound about being a small person, it actually is a real issue. Anyway. CC, have a fabulous time in Niagara - lots of fun to be had! Pat, I would love to take a cooking class like that - now I just have to find the right man to take it with me ;) To everyone else, have a fabulous Friday!

8 1/2 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Source Greek 50

L - 3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup mixed veggies

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: 1/4 cup tuna salad, 3 vinta crackers

D - same as lunch

Going out after dinner to the pub, will have club soda and coffee (not at the same time, that would just be gross LOL)

Have a good one!

K. :)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 10/10/14 4:29 am - Toronto, Canada

Did I miss out Karen? The right man isn't found yet? :-(

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 4:34 am - Mississauga, Canada

Not even close. New focus on life has made me a lot pickier in finding what I deserve instead of dealing with people who don't deserve me. ;)

Karen

kellybelly333
on 10/10/14 4:39 am - Toronto, Canada

Amen sista!

Zizzler
on 10/10/14 9:18 am

Awesome attitude Karen!

Zizzler
on 10/10/14 9:29 am

Finally the long weekend is here and I am so happy to have three whole days off, no overtime work required for once!  Got on the scale this morning and I have lost 8 pounds in one week!  No wonder I was crying uncontrollably yesterday afternoon, it makes total sense.  Going to a home depot workshop tomorrow on how to install laminate flooring and also going to see "gone girl" with some friends.  Look forward to seeing family too who are in town for the longs weekend.

8 weeks post op today!

b - premier protein shake, multivitamin, b12

s - extra large decaf coffee, calcium/d

l - beef chilli, lf cheddar...later calcium/d

s - sf mandarin greek yogurt, few tbsps. almonds...later a mini red banana (taste like banana and raspberry, really good)

d - 2 tofu patties with a low fat mayo and saracha sauce...later 1/3 of a grape protein ice drink (yum!!)

s - hot oatmeal with skim milk, sucralose

before bed: meds, omega, vit d

Most Active