All about the boobs!!

LilyBugsMommy
on 10/10/14 12:02 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Jennifer_34, I went from a 44G to a 36DD currently. Even though I feel that I am still fairly large & wish they would get a bit smaller, they aren't very pretty to look at 😨 I don't know if any of us can escape the saggy boob dilemma unfortunately.

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

senelrad
on 10/10/14 12:47 pm

When I started this journey I was 357lb and a 46EEE, always thought I was "well in dowd". But like someone mentioned in one of the above post, boobs are mostly fat! You loose fat, you loose the boobs! I now weigh 145lbs and 32DD! And the double DD is for the saggy , droopy skin more than the actual boob and I agree thank goodness for push-up bras! I do love being able to wear VS again! The droopy/saggy skin under the arm Pitts are hard to hide in a clingy sweater! My hubby says we need to start a "raise the girls" fund!  I said I wasn't going to do plastics, but I believe I could change my mind quickly!

Most Active