Surgery Date - Anyone selling OPTI?

bigguy007
on 10/10/14 1:32 am - Canada

Hello OH family!

Finally got my surgery date I was crossing my fingers for October .. but it will be on December 10th just a day before my Wife's birthday makes me feel bad that she would need to spend time at the hospital on her bday!. Ill  make it up to her after I recover. Also I would need to do 6 weeks of OPTI I start it on October 29th. I wanted to be a bit proactive (trying to be smart) and start my Opti a bit early say coming Monday to prepare myself before the 6 week duration. Please let me know if any one have extra shakes that they are selling in GTA and I would be more than happy to purchase them of you.

So far the journey has been long and exciting.Met some amazing folks through OH and at TWH. I am looking forward to new chapter in my life to a better future!.

Thanks all for reading and please do let me know if someone you know is selling Opti : )

Deep

Karen M.
on 10/10/14 3:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

Congratulations on getting your date - won't be long now!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

bigguy007
on 10/10/14 7:16 pm - Canada

Thanks Karen you have been great a resource being a veteran. thanks for being active in this community and helping so many people like me getting the right answers for this process ! 

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/14 6:37 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Six weeks is an incredibly long time to have to do opti, and a lot out of pocket. I will donate, not sell, any opti I do have left. Not promising anything, but if I have a few packs kicking around after, I will let you know.

I am located in Downtown Toronto.

bigguy007
on 10/10/14 7:20 pm - Canada

Hey Jennifer  thanks so much for donating your left overs if they are available.  thanks to your posts and suggestions my process has moved so quickly. I took the cancellations as well and was able to get most of my appointments within a 2 month period. I look forward to your success !. 

see you on the bench soon ! 

Deep

Patm
on 10/10/14 6:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on getting your date. I have added you to the surgery list

bigguy007
on 10/10/14 7:22 pm - Canada

Thanks Pat !! looking forward to  put my bum on the famous bench ! : )

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/14 7:28 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Hi Deep,

I will probably have about three days worth or more, hard to say exactly right now, but I am sure it will be half a week or so. Sunday would be my last day on it. I live in downtown Toronto, but will be making my way to my mothers in Arthur on Sunday to drop off my dog before my monday surgery. 

Let me know if you would like me to meet you somewhere along my way.

bigguy007
on 10/17/14 7:59 am - Canada

HI Jen

That would be great! Where would you like to meet I live close to the Pearson Airport but I can drive to a place where its convenient for you. Thanks so much !

Deep :)

Most Active