Whats up *****es?!

johjen
on 10/7/14 10:30 am

And by *****es, I mean... beautiful, lovely, fantastic WLS peeps!  

Jeebus it feels like a minute (or years) since I have been here...  

Honest truth.. for more than a year, I ate, breathed, lived, obsessed WLS... then I was like **** this ****!  I need to live.. and in living... got a bit off track.. distracted if you will... I hope you will all take me back?  

For those who don't know me ... hw 285 cw 165 (still have 30ish lbs to go...)  but I've been slacking for a few months.. in need of a good ass kicking!  Have at!

KarenHope
on 10/7/14 12:04 pm
RNY on 04/15/13

Hi there,

My story is similar to yours. Read EVERYTHING on the Ontario board and participated a lot. They went off and lived my life only checking back a little. Kept up attendance to a support group in Trenton, ON and went to the last two Southern Ontario Meet and Greets. I have 20 lbs to my personal goal and at 18 months out it is much harder to lose(obviously) than right after surgery. 

I think my ticker still has my stats. 

Anyway. Not gonna give you a hard time Just encourage you , and me, to go back to basics and not be discouraged. Not look at what we have not lost but all we have accomplished so far. 

Referral Oct '11 Orientation Ottawa Dec 9 '11 NP June 25 '12 Sleep Clinic July 27 '12 

Tr to Kingston Aug '12  NP/SW/Nut Oct 1 '12 Pre-Op class - Dec 12 '12 Surgeon  Mar 4 '13    Surgery Apr 15 '13     

HW 304 CW 175 GOAL 150  

Nanato2
on 10/7/14 8:48 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

I am right here with you I have been off track also and gained 15 pounds today I am heading for a visit with the dietician in hopes I can get back on track.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Karen M.
on 10/7/14 11:30 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Well, well, well.... look who came back to us! So glad to see you Jen! You've had a whirlwind couple of years, what with the wedding, married life and surgery - time to get back to business. Let me know how I can help - I'm more than happy to do so!

Talk to you soon,

Karen xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 10/7/14 11:52 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome back. I have a bounce back of 10 lbs I have been trying to lose. But not trying hard enough. I sure am not in a position to kick any ones butt

kellybelly333
on 10/9/14 11:51 pm - Toronto, Canada

Consider yourself kicked in the arse. :-) Welcome back. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active