Im gonna go bald at this rate!!!

greensleeved
on 10/6/14 8:02 am
VSG on 07/10/14 with

A shorter cut is usually more flattering for thinning hair. Color apparently plumps up the hair shaft of the remaining hair as well. Try to concentrate on what you have left, not what's in the hairbrush or shower drain. I had surgery July 10th and am dreading the same. But we have to remember it's only temporary! I personally am hoping that if mine falls out it comes back curly!

"Free your ass, and your mind will follow."  HW - 287, Start W - 273, Surgery W - 257, Onederland - 4 months 1 week post op,  100 lbs lost - 8 months 1 week, CW - 162

Katie M.
on 10/8/14 7:37 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

It'll grow back, trust me! I freaked for a bit and was constantly checking for bald spots, but eventually the scary fall out stopped and now at almost a year out I have an attractive 1.5 inches of regrowth all over my head ;) I kind of look like a dandelion puff. But its growing! There isn't anything you can do to stop/slow it, just get in your protein and try not to stress! Its only temporary. 

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

Most Active