What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Karen M.
on 10/7/14 1:31 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Late start today after sitting in the ER 'til 3:30 with my mom (she's fine). Throws off my whole schedule though lol Sunny here today, will be going out for a good walk in a few minutes. Other domestic goddess *stuff* today and out to meet my bestie late afternoon (have to finish planning the Thanksgiving dinner at the pub next Monday). Not sure what else!

CC, insomnia can suck the life right outta you - hope you managed to get back to sleep for a bit! Looking forward to hearing an update on your plot to overtake the warm pool. ;)

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B/S - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

L - leftover stuffed chicken breast

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - will pick up Mexican from Chorizo on the way home (chicken and shrimp taco)

S - coffee with cream, ginger tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Mary A.
on 10/7/14 5:08 am

my simple reply...too much!!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Karen M.
on 10/7/14 5:59 am - Mississauga, Canada

Sorry, too much what?

Karen

Mary A.
on 10/7/14 6:02 am
On October 7, 2014 at 12:59 PM Pacific Time, Karen M. wrote:

Sorry, too much what?

the title of the thread is what are you eating today/Tuesday

and my response is too much...stress is at an all time high..but I managed to stay away from the chips today~!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Karen M.
on 10/7/14 6:16 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh! haha Sorry, slow today.

Karen

crqvingchange
on 10/7/14 8:55 am

Sorry you are being stressed to the max, but good on you girl for staying away from the chips.

Zizzler
on 10/7/14 9:14 am, edited 10/7/14 9:17 am

My sleep is also not peaceful although I usually can get back to sleep after some deep breathing and snuggling my pups.  Did one hour of recumbent cycling at the gym and another 15 of weight lifting this evening and feel awesome!  My body wants to move all the time, also did 45 minutes of walking at lunch and on break.  So happy to be able to move more!

8 weeks post-op

b - premier protein, multivitamin, b12

s - extra large decaf coffee

l - tuna kit, 2 cheese sticks

s - sf greek yogurt key lime pie...later apple pie quest bar

d - leftovers - organic local spaghetti squash with san marzano sauce, parmesan petals

s - chicken bites

before bed - meds, omega, vitamin d

Most Active