What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 10/6/14 3:10 pm

Good morning everyone.  I woke up at 1:00am and can't seem to get back to sleep.  Today it's swimming for me, more household chores and more paperwork, plus a nap thrown in for good measure.  You're right Karen, we do leed such exciting lives.  On Saturday my husband and I will be going across the border to pick up our visitor at Buffalo airport.  Does anyone know where I could pick up sugar free Torani Pumpkin Pie syrup?  I am craving a Pumpkin Pie latte.

11 weeks post-op

B. Fit Frappe hot chocolate, then decaf coffee after swimming.

S. small scrambled egg on Dream Rye Bread from Low Carb Grocery with a slice of tomato

L. Sol spicy black bean burger with a slice of tomato

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake and a Greek Yogurt

D. Shrimp and mushrooms in a spicy tomato sauce.

S. Greek Yogurt Blackberry/blueberry, and another Fit Frappe hot chocolate before bed.

MFP totals Cal. 797, Carbs 52, Fat 22, Protein 99

Have a great day everyone.

birdiegirl
on 10/6/14 8:49 pm

OK, I have deleted mine....didn't see this - wow you were up early.  Gotta love insomnia

RNY  5 Years 6 Months Post Op

Morning

Lots on the go today followed by dinner out tonight.  Hope to get a walk in there somewhere

STEPS - 8900

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1.5 cups of home made chili

D - 5 oz beef tenderloin

roasted asparagus and peppers

S - 1 popsicle

Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 899,  Carbs - 59 Grams,  Fat - 26 Grams,  Protein - 111 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

www.obesityhelp.com-group-

TanyaLH
on 10/6/14 9:13 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 14086

Good morning all,

Raining here, not sure what the plan is today except work. I got the later shift this week and next with the exception of Saturday and Sunday that is a 5 am start.

Going to walk for 1 hour with the dog this morning and then 1/2 of weights.

CC I think I am going to copy your dinner tonight and have shrimp in a spicy sauce, been craving the spicy stuff the last few days.

B- sm banana 1/3 c ff cottage cheese protein coffee

S tea, 1/3 c lemon greek yogurt (Source brand w\ stevia)

L- 3 oz chicken breast w/ 1/3 c roasted turnip

S- 1/3 c lemon greek yogurt

D- Shrimp and veggie stir fry w/ Franks sweet chili thai sauce (no rice)

be well everyone

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/14 10:05 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Not sure about the Torani one but I get the Davinci one from Low Carb Grocer.  I always buy 2 bottles since it only seems to be around in the fall.

crqvingchange
on 10/7/14 8:49 am

Thanks.  I saw it didn't get very good reviews on the LCG website.  What do you use it in, and in a 1-5 rating, 5 being excellent, how would you rate it?  

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/14 8:52 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I make pumpkin lattes with it, put some in oatmeal, flavour regular greek yogurt with it.  I find it taste almost identical to Starbucks pumpkin latte.  I'd give it a 5 if I compared it to the taste of the one I have had at Starbucks.

crqvingchange
on 10/7/14 10:51 am

Thanks for letting me know Tracey.

Patm
on 10/6/14 11:08 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Having a low cal day today. When I go swimming I am not usually hungry after. I keep forgetting my fitbit so my steps are way down. Although I did have a lazy day yesterday. I am having my kids and some of my husbands family for Thanksgiving on Sunday. My husband just told me he has to work part of Sunday. I am not impressed. I usually do most of the work but it is nice to have help with some of the work. I think I will start cleaning tonight. The problem is with my 90lb dog is still shedding a lot. So I will probably leave the vacuuming for Sunday.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l premium protein shake

s apple

d beer can chicken, salad

s dessert yogurt

Sassy75
on 10/6/14 11:31 pm - North York, Canada

Hi, 

what is a fit frappe hot chocolate? Also, I think you can get the syrup at Timothy's coffee. They sell them for $20

crqvingchange
on 10/7/14 8:52 am

You can get Big Train Fit Frappe protein drink in many flavours (Spiced Chai, vanilla latte, mocha etc.)  You can drink it hot or cold.  The Low Carb Grocery sells a few different flavours.  With the cold weather here, I like a hot chocolate to warm up.

Most Active