What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Karen M.
on 9/27/14 12:13 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day out there! Not sure what all is on for today - laundry, house and garden for sure, we might head out to the Milton Fall Fair.... not sure really!

As a personal aside, not sure if any of you noticed Dawn's latest post about her continuing surgical struggle - could you maybe go and give her a few words of encouragement?

Onto the plan for today:

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - 1 egg, 1 slice whole grain toast, sliced tomato

L - 3-4 oz tuna salad stuffed into a halved small garden sweet pepper (this is SO good)

S - Chike protein iced coffee, not sure what else - may be out

D - 4 oz BBQ chicken breast with spinach salad with lots of "stuff" in it with poppy seed dressing

S - likely just coffee with cream

Have a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 9/27/14 12:55 am

Good morning Karen.  I had already sent Dawn a message before coming here.  It is a beautiful day out there.  Today I am getting my hair done, maybe have a latte on a patio after and show off the new do.  Tonight we are going out with a group of friends.  They have picked an Italian restaurant.  I looked at their menu online and I will have the seared scallop appetizer without the pancetta.  Last night we had so much fun at the CD launch party.  Music was great and ended up being a very late night.

10 weeks post-op

B. Chike coffee, decaf with sweetener

S. The Good Bean Lime and Chili Chickpeas

L. Last of the leftover shrimp chow mein

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake and a Greek 50 yogurt

D. Grilled scallops, a tomato juice

S.  Another Syntrax shake and a Yoplait dessert yogurt

S.2 Another dessert yogurt before bed.

MFP totals Cal. 682 Carbs. 49, Fat 6, Protein 103

Have a great day everyone.

Patm
on 9/27/14 2:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hello everyone. Just came back from walking the dog or should I say dragging him. It is such a slow walk. Scallops sound good think I will make them for dinner. Beautiful day out just trying to get my act together to get things done.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s banana bread

l chili, sf pudding

s not sure

d scallops , salad

Zizzler
on 9/27/14 6:00 am

Having a blahh kind of a day today, not motivated even thought the weather is nice.  The past 3 days I have been sleeping 9 hours a night and am still tired and could sleep more.  Last night 10 hours!  Also I gained 4 pounds when I went on the scale last night so I am not happy about that.  Yesterday I went to a Zumba class and realized that bouncing is not ok with my knee so I just left halfway through the class.  I like the energy of the class and hopefully one day when I am lighter I will be able to do it.  Just working on getting in my minimum amounts and all vits today, will attempt to go to the gym soon or take my dogs for a walk, enjoy the beautiful weather. 

6 weeks post-op

brunch - beans, guacamole, salsa, pico de galo, cheese, multivitamin, b12

l - sf almond breeze hot chocolate with protein powder, calcium/d

s - 2 baby bananas with whipped peanut butter, calcium/d

d - homemade fried tofu slices with salt and pepper, protein bar

s - 1 baby banana with whipped peanut butter, premier protein shake

before bed - meds, vit d, omega

Most Active