Fitbit Question

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/14 5:08 am - Canada
RNY on 04/16/14

thank you. it is so nice to be getting different reviews which will allow me to consider other products.

really apprecieate it

Poppios
on 9/26/14 5:15 am
I use a Fitbit Flex along with the online/phone app part of their system. I can easily track my food and water intake with my phone and I've found it pretty accurate from when I have tested it out. I do use the sleep function so I know I'm getting enough as that has always been an issue I have dealt with. I've only forgot to activate sleep mode maybe 3-4 times in the 4 months I've been using FitBit and you can manually enter your times if you do mess up. I ordered a few different coloured bands so I can keep them fresh and somewhat match what I'm wearing. (if I wanted, I don't give two hoots that I look like)

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/14 6:54 am - Canada
RNY on 04/16/14

thk you for the feedback, I appreciate it as I do not want to waste my $$ if the product sucks.

mellabella115
on 9/26/14 8:01 am - North York, Canada

I just purchased the fitbit flex on ebay.ca ...it was an auction listing and i got it for 67.00 brand new in unopened box...shipping is 10.00 from canada local seller...they have many for sale and i found that in stores they only have the black and slate color...i wanted something more feminine so i got hot pink..its actually nice ..when i get it im sure ill be on here asking for app assistance lol

Most Active