What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 9/25/14 6:33 pm, edited 9/25/14 7:00 pm

Good morning everyone.  For some reason I woke up at 3:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.  I foresee a nap in my future today.  Today I have AquaCycle and then I think I'll do an AquaStretch class afterwards.  I will probably have a nap this afternoon because DH and I are going to a CD launch party this evening and I don't want to be yawning all night.  

10 weeks post-op

B. Chike coffee, decaf coffee with sweetener

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake

L. Shrimp chow mein (bean sprouts, celery, broccoli) Hubby and I went to our local Chinese restaurant yesterday (not planned) and this is my leftovers.

S. Another Syntrax

D. Tilapia and baked Greek Beans at a Serb restaurant

S. Greek yogurt and maybe a tomato juice while I am out tonight

MFP totals, Cal. 762, Carbs. 55, Fat 13, Protein 102

Have a great Friday.

TanyaLH
on 9/25/14 7:38 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 11008

Morning all,

CC I feel your pain...

Off today and still woke up at 4:10....grrrr. I will be napping today as well.

Will be doing some chores are the house today and the grocery shopping and doggie walks, other then that, not much going on.

I will get on the stationary bike for 1 hour and 1/2 hour of weights this afternoon.

Does anyone have anything exciting going on for the weekend?

B-sm banana w/ 1 tbs PB, protein coffee, 1/3 c FF cottage cheese

S- 6 celery sticks w/ 2 tbs roasted red pepper humus, 4 oz skim milk

L- 1 egg muffin 2 slices turkey bacon

D- 3 oz chicken breast, 3/4 c sweet kale salad

S- 1/3 cup FF cottage cheese 4 oz skim milk

be well everyone

Tanya

Monica9811
on 9/25/14 9:41 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I was wide awake at 3am too!  It sucks. 

Patm
on 9/25/14 11:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I could have used that nap yesterday. Unfortunately it is hard to disguise me sleeping were I sit. LOL I was pretty exhausted last night so slept better. Biking to work and home today. I need to look at my menus and plan some low calorie snacks. With winter coming I need to cut some calories as I probably will not be as active.

b greekyogurt, granola, raspberries

l tuna kit, hummus, carrots

s apple

d short ribs, carrots, onions, salad

s 2 baby bel

cal 1027, carb 84.1, prot 70.7

Karen M.
on 9/26/14 12:21 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

CC, I feel your pain - I'm a terrible insomniac and very regularly see 3:00 am, usually downstairs watching TV already. lol

Not a lot on the go today - basically house and garden stuff and a good walk (gorgeous again out there!), have to pick up a couple things at the grocery store, dinner and fun with Andrew tonight, not sure what else. Car search seems to be on hold for a few days as my car search partner (my 81 year old dad lol) has his own stuff to do :)

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with milk x 3 over the morning (need cream at the grocery store, milk is just "ok") -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

L - crustless quiche (equivalent to 1.5 eggs, cheese/meat/veggies), a few cucumber slices

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: 2 oz tuna salad, 3 melba toast

D - 4 oz BBQ chicken breast, spinach salad with lots of "stuff" in it including, but not limited to, feta & bacon, poppy seed dressing

S - not sure, likely just coffee with cream

Have a fabulous Friday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active