What is your favorite meal or dish?

tg2013
on 9/28/14 8:50 am - Ottawa, Canada

I was wondering what RNY patients like to eat on a regular basis ?  I eat more than what I listed these are just my favorites

Drink : Decafe Orange Pekoe tea, Presidents choice diet lemon Ice tea and Protein Ice drinks

Breakfast: Poached egg

Lunch: home made chicken fajita

Dinner: spinach and Swiss cheese wrapped inside a seasoned piece of pinwheel cut steak

Desert: I love the Jello Brand  no added sugar  Chocolate mousse temptation cup

Snack: pistachios

Treat: Weigh****chers English Toffee square

What is your favorite to eat ?

Troy

Karen M.
on 9/28/14 9:22 am - Mississauga, Canada

I have way too many to list!

You are welcome to join us on the What are You Eating thread each day for good ideas, as well as the Ontario Recipe forum (link is in my signature).

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 9/28/14 11:08 am

Yes Troy, come and play with us on What are you Eating thread.  Promise we won't bite, well not much.  Great ideas, great people, and the odd laugh.

Mary A.
on 9/29/14 1:35 am

I eat so much chicken I probably could make chicken noises..I like it baked, broiled, barbecues, and sometimes we make homemade chicken fingers.

I love beef jerky (but then again I am almost 6 yrs post-op)

I like a slice of whole wheat toast with less than a teaspoon of jam

Cheese strings and unsweetened oatmeal along with my Zone Perfect Protein bars satisfy me between meals

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active