Walden Products at Popeye's

diminimus
on 9/28/14 5:21 am

I'm sure these products maybe available elsewhere, but when I was buying my protein bars today I saw a display. They have mayonnaise, chocolate,and caramel dip, grape spread, pancake syrups. I have never tried any of them, but I bought some chipotle mayonnaise for $4.99. Quest bars are on sale too, $29.99 for 12 (sale ends on sept. 30th).

Monica9811
on 9/28/14 5:50 am - Peterborough, Canada

Metro also carries Walden products. 

Karen M.
on 9/28/14 7:30 am - Mississauga, Canada

Not sure if anyone has tried many of these Walden products, but I would read some online reviews prior to purchasing a bunch of them. Absolutely hideous. There is a reason they have 0 calories - they taste like utter processed CRAP.

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

BluIzGal
on 9/28/14 10:41 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

I agree 100%.

sabrinastrength
on 9/28/14 10:35 am - Canada
They sell some at Fortinos/Loblaws as well. I've tried many different ones, and my best advice... save your money. I bought the Walden peanut butter today and it was disgusting. The only decent thing is their pancake syrup or some salad dressings. Even that I would be cautious to eat regularly.

Sorry for the bad review on this...

Highest Weight Pre-Op: 346lbs;. Surgery Weight: 330lbs; Current Weight: 204lbs
Surgery: Aug 2, 2013

mellabella115
on 9/28/14 1:15 pm - North York, Canada

I agree! The maple syrup is really good actually,  the rest not so much 

diminimus
on 9/30/14 12:09 pm

Everybody has their own personal tastes. I dislike the pancake syrup but I like the chipotle mayo. I've used it on ham and cheese roll ups and liked it. It is spicy.

Holli R.
on 9/30/14 1:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
VSG on 09/16/14

I like the pancake syrup and I really love the caramel dip, especially with apples or pears.  I'd highly recommend it.

The only one I've heard of everyone universally hating is the peanut spread.

Height: 5'0"  HW: 289  SW: 279  

Next Goal: under 250 lbs

Most Active