FIRST DAY OF OPTI

joeyanne
on 9/26/14 3:19 am, edited 9/26/14 4:25 am - Canada

I thought I'd start with the vanilla as most people say it's not good this way the choc will taste even better. lol It wasn't good it wasn't bad. It has that taste though, that after a few I think will turn my stomach. No use *****ing about them. Get er done. Do you have to have all 4 opti. I'm not hungry for the second one.

REF Nov 28/13. INFO Mar 10/14. SOHI Apr 11/14. R.N,DIETITIAN and DR GLAZIER Jun 23/14. SW Jul 17/14. SOHI Jul 25/14. SURGERY Oct 10/14

Nikipie_72
on 9/26/14 5:10 am - Canada

Hey Joeyanne

I am on day 16 of 21 and I cant stand the Vanilla!! I was having a REAL hard time getting my 4 shakes a day in until a fellow forumer mention that she mixed one Chocolate and one Vanilla together and drank half then the other half later. Well what I did was mixed the two together will about 500-600 mls of water and about a cup of Ice blended it with my Ninja  to make it Milk shake consistence and added some orange extract and drank it all at once I do that twice a day and voila 4 shakes!

What else I found worked for me is I made a cup of decaf coffee the night before chilled it over night and used that in place of the water and ice to make like a Ice coffee and the coffee killed the taste of the Vanilla it also helps if you use a cup with a lid and straw so you can't smell it helps too!

Good luck keep your eye on the prize :)

joeyanne
on 9/26/14 5:25 am - Canada

I like your 4 shakes in 2 I will deff do this tomorrow. I had my second opti and had a hard time getting it down. I don't understand it. I don't find them terrible,not good but drinkable. The feeling is a sick kinda feeling.

REF Nov 28/13. INFO Mar 10/14. SOHI Apr 11/14. R.N,DIETITIAN and DR GLAZIER Jun 23/14. SW Jul 17/14. SOHI Jul 25/14. SURGERY Oct 10/14

mellabella115
on 9/26/14 7:54 am - North York, Canada

Im on day 8 and i actually enjoy them lol im drinking one as i write this im having the chocolate with some instant decaf coffee grinds and coconut extract blended with about 6-7 ice cubes its awesome...the vanilla i usually mix with a crystal light or some Walden farms sf syrup. ..i can't get all 4 in simply because im not hungry. ..but i make sure to get 3

joeyanne
on 9/26/14 8:14 am - Canada

Mellabella are you allowed any veg.

mellabella115
on 9/26/14 8:22 am - North York, Canada

Yes it says so on the paper cucumber, celery. .but i actually haven't had any 

EllenMW
on 9/27/14 9:52 am

I have been alternating them, I mix the vanilla with banana extract, or orange extract... sometimes i pour an inch of boiling water in to a small cup add a heaping tsp of instant decaf... pour it in  along with about 500 mls of water and some ice and blend...instant iced coffee..... I have been getting 4 shakes a day in... one every 4 to 5 hours No where does it say only 2 shakes a day..even if yhou do half and half!! you are gonna end up hungry!!!    ANyway..to each his own...goodluck...im going onto week 3...and im very used to it  now.

Karen M.
on 9/27/14 11:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

And it sounds like you're doing great! A positive attitude goes a LONG way! Good for you.

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active