Benefibre now at Costco

sabrinastrength
on 9/25/14 11:03 am - Canada
Hi all! Just wanted to drop a quick note that I saw Benefibre is back in Canada at Costco in the big container for $22. I know it was off the shelves for awhile here but it seems that it's back. I go to Costco in Burlington and saw it there tonight.

Have a good one!

Highest Weight Pre-Op: 346lbs;. Surgery Weight: 330lbs; Current Weight: 204lbs
Surgery: Aug 2, 2013

Franny1977
on 9/25/14 11:16 am - Canada

Thank you.

mellabella115
on 9/25/14 12:08 pm - North York, Canada

I seen it there also... i was trying to decide between that or metamucil. ..i got metamucil because it was on sale...never used either one so dont really know the difference

Franny1977
on 9/25/14 7:08 pm - Canada

Benefibre  is better because it desolve so u need to get I went to Costco 2 week ago to get but there non' tell me how u feel on opti cause I have to be on my foot for 8 hours an don't no what look forward to please send me info thank

mellabella115
on 9/25/14 8:49 pm - North York, Canada

Honestly i feel fine on optifast. ..i thought i would be starving but its not bad...

EllenMW
on 9/25/14 10:25 pm

I am on week 2 of opti..one more to go..its fine...jsut mix it with a bit more water and lots of ice!! I have added decaf instant coffee to the vanilla, and banana extract...and orange extract...and mint!! Time is going by quickly as for the fibre...i was told by the nurse to buy fiberiffic get it walmart it also disolves with no taste at all, but any fibre is good fibre!!

KM_Ottawa
on 9/26/14 10:09 am

Thanks!  I will definitely stop by tomorrow.  I've not been able to find it and I find the Benefibre works so much better than the Metamucil for me (and with a high protein diet I definitely need this every day.) 

drag0nlady
on 9/27/14 1:10 am

I've been looking everywhere for it!  Thank you, I will pick some up this weekend.

Most Active