What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 9/24/14 8:08 pm

Good morning everyone.  I went to see my internist and then to my centre yesterday.  My numbers all look good, although Guelph wants me to eat more carbs each meal, sigh.  I did get the approval to have protein shakes including Chike yay.  They actually now have a target number of calories per day - 600-800.   So I will try to stick to this and if I start getting off track I am expecting all of you dear folk to remind me.  Today it's swimming and paperwork.

10 weeks post-op

B. Chike protein coffee, 1 scoop, decaf coffe with sweetener

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein drink

L. Nordica cottage cheese on the go with PC SF raspberry jam on top

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel

D. 1/4 zesty Italian flatout flatbread pizza with turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, mozzarella, fresh tomatoes

S. another Syntrax fuzzy navel

MFP totals Cal. 684, Carbs 32 Fat 14 Protein 104

Have a great day everyone. 

TanyaLH
on 9/24/14 10:39 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16 months post op

steps 15076

Good morning CC, yay to good numbers!!! Enjoy your swim today :)

I got to sleep in this morng...yay!! Later shift today so leaving shortly for work. Jasper and I have been for a 45 minute walk already and had breakfast. Nothing else planned for today though.

What is everyone else up to?

B- protein coffee, sm banana w/ 1 tbs pb, 1/3 cup ff cottage cheese

S-1 ham/cheese/pickle roll up 4 cherry tomatos

L- 4 oz turkey burger all fixings no bun

S- pure protein bar

D- 2 oz ground turkey w/ 1/2 cup steamed cauliflower

S- 4 oz skim milk

be well everyone!

Tanya

Patm
on 9/24/14 11:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Glad you are doing well cravingchange. At work for another busy day. Conference we are running is coming soon. I will bike home tonight. Not much exercise yesterday and not great eating so of course scale up this morning. My body is not forgiving at all.

Had fun shopping with my daughter last night. I feel like an elephant next to her. I take a 10 or 12 and she fits into a 4! Spent too much money. May take something back. Or may just get over the shock and keep the nice things I bought.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s hummus, carrots

l sliced ham and cheese, peach

s pure protein bar

d left over pork stew

s not sure

c 983 carbs 65.1, prot 84.3

Karen M.
on 9/25/14 5:01 am, edited 9/25/14 5:02 am - Mississauga, Canada

KEEP the pretty stuff you bought. You've earned it.

P.S. Yesterday, purely by accident because I wasn't there to shop for myself, I found a *gorgeous* Calvin Klein cable knit sweater dress (you know, the kind of knit dress that obese people WILL NOT wear because it shows every damn thing) at Winner's for my return to work. It literally placed itself right in front of me as I passed the rack. And oh my gawd, it is *still* a thrill to be able to buy something with such a close fit and know that it looks awesome.

Keep the stuff! :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 9/25/14 1:36 am

Last night had a nice workout at the gym, feels good to have options as to how I exercise.

6 wks post op tomorrow

b - premier protein shake, multi, b12

s - decaf coffee, 1/4 quest at, calcium/d

l - tofu with salt and pepper, calcium/d

s - mini banana with pb

d - leftover beet salad and asparagus, goat brie

s - lf Swiss cheese chips with avocado dip

Karen M.
on 9/25/14 2:43 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all,

Slept in this morning (very unusual for me!) and feel like I've been playing "catch-up" since. Lots of house *stuff* to do today, it's gorgeous out there so will get out in the garden and a long walk, Andrew is coming for dinner later, not sure what else. The homemade burgers were so good last night that I'm happy I have lots more to grill up! (Read: burger-frenzy)

8.5 years post-op

B - kinda missed it

S - coffee with cream x 2 over the morning, Source Greek 50

L - crustless quiche, cucumber and tomato slices

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: 2 oz tuna salad, 3 melba toast

D - BBQ homemade burger all the fixings (including cheese) no bun, 1/3 cup broccoli salad

S - not sure yet

Hope everyone is having a great day!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active