What are you eating/doingtoday (Wednesday)?

TanyaLH
on 9/23/14 6:11 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

16months post op

Steps 10089

Good morning all,

Off to work shortly, I just love my morning coffee... so good! I have a walking date later this afternoon with a good friend and I think we will take the dog too. Looks like it's going to be a nice day :)

Karen, I hope your feeling better.

CC, Have a good day

Pat, have a good bike ride to work today! (I wish I could bike to work)

Zizzler, Have a good day!

B- protein coffee, 1 texmex egg muffin, 5 strawberries

S- Banana w/ 1 Tbs PB

L- 2 skinnytaste turkey taco lettuce wraps

S- 1/4 cup FF cottage cheese, 1/4 cup Source cherry yogurt w/ 1 tbs hemp hearts

D- same as lunch

S- 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 9/23/14 7:52 pm

Good morning.  Tanya, have a good walk with your friend.  I'm sure the dog will enjoy the walk with this glorious weather. Today I have an appointment with the internist and then I go to see the nurse and dietician at my centre.  I think they will be pleased with my progress.  I'm down 41lbs since my surgery date and 64lbs since last October.

9 weeks post-op

B. 1 scrambled egg with Habanero cheese and a little salsa

S. Chike coffee with a little pumpkin pie spice

L. I am going to try the noodleless lasagna that the serve at a restaurant in Guelph.  It's made with veg.

S. The Good Bean Chili and Lime chickpeas on the drive home

D. Leftover veg. lasagna

S.Syntrax fuzzy navel protein shake

Have a great day.

Karen M.
on 9/24/14 2:23 am - Mississauga, Canada

I am sure they will be thrilled with your progress! Good for you!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 9/23/14 9:39 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Tanya. I am actually not riding today. I am going to take my bathing suit and will see if I have time to go swimming. It may be busy today. I am meeting my daughter at Yorkdale Shopping Ctr tonight. We are going to a event at the Laura store. So I will be walking but not sure what else. I am also not sure what I will be eating for dinner. I started the day with a huge breakfast. Not a good day for that when I may not be burning as many calories. Oh well.

b 2 eggs, 3 sl bacon

l left over pork stew

s pure protein bar

Karen M.
on 9/24/14 2:22 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

Tanya, I *am* feeling better, thank you! I seem to be fighting it off. (Zizzler, I forgive you.) I hope you are having a great day :)

Out this morning with an older gentleman friend to Staples, Winners and Costco to help him find *stuff* he was looking for. Not gonna lie, I thoroughly enjoyed the trip as I (by magic I swear) found a gorgeous winter-white Calvin Klein sweater dress for work at Winners, a very cool mustache shaped USB key at Staples, and a case of Premier shakes at Costco! I. Love. Shopping. The car search continues and I am completely researched out. Pretty sure I found the one I want though, so I am a tad excited.

ANYWAY, I seem to be rambling. Eats for today:

8.5 years post-op

B - coffee with cream, Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

L - small whole wheat tortilla stuffed with roast chicken, cucumber, tomato, red onion and feta (not sure I can eat the whole thing, but most of it)

S - Chike protein iced coffee, later: ham, cheese, pickle roll-up

D - BBQ homemade burger all the fixings no bun, cucumber and tomato slices with some feta

S - likely just tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

robinreinhardt
on 9/24/14 7:33 am

Hi Karen,

It's Robin. I'm so happy that you found a pretty sweater dress. I am with you. I love shopping. Can't wait to have WLS so I will have a better reason to shop. Have a great day.

Robin

Karen M.
on 9/24/14 10:26 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hi Robin,

Shopping in regular sizes (and regular stores) is a real treat. So many of us talk about shopping experiences as one of our best NSVs. It's so nice to go shopping for clothes that you really like, opposed to having to pick something because it fits.

Karen :)

Karen

Zizzler
on 9/24/14 7:12 am

Trying to add more fibre to my diet for the past few days to keep things moving.

5.75 weeks post-op

b - premier protein shake, multi, b12

s - mini banana, decaf coffee, calcium/d

l - wendy's chilli, chocolate almond milk with chocolate protein powder, calcium/d

s - mini banana with whipped peanut butter, sf silhouette grk yogurt mixed berry

d - garlic roast beef cold cut heated with 1 slice of lf mozzarella, horseradish sauce, 3 asparagus spears

s - beet salad with goat brie

Most Active