big one day loss??

19star71
on 9/18/14 11:17 pm

I step on my scale everyday and have seen the numbers go up, down and seemingly sideways. This morning it showed over a 3 pound loss since the same time yesterday??????

For me it is the largest one day change ever. I might have expected that kind of number in the first couple of months, but certainly not at month 7.

I'm not one to obsess about the numbers and it actually took me a second to register the loss in my head. I stepped back on it a second (and third) time to confirm the number.

My 'yahoo!' moment was quickly replaced by a 'huh?' moment. I've since gone back and forth in my head about whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. Since I can't come up with a definite answer, I thought I should ask the professionals!

So OH members....any thoughts???

Surgery done by Dr Gmora at St. Joe's in Hamilton. Feb 3/14-- Pre opti weight: 327. Feb 19th --Day of Surgery weight: 308.  Current weight :175

NorthernStar
on 9/19/14 12:40 am - London, Canada
RNY on 06/25/12

I believe the scientific name of what you experienced is a WHOOSH!

I can't quite explain it but I had a lot of that as I was losing weight. Weight doesn't always go down steadily, I wouldn't look for any rhyme or reason to it.

*Lindsey*

Keeping off 133 lbs since 2012!

Referral to Bariatric Registry: May 2011   /   Surgery (HRRH): June 25, 2012         

Most Active