What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Karen M.
on 9/15/14 12:31 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Not too much on the go today other than gardening and other domestic goddess duties as assigned. Did quite a lot of cooking on the weekend (Andrew too, more shares - yay!) so I seem to have a buttload of leftovers in my fridge! Again, yay! Will have to re-purpose a couple things into something creative (read: what the hell do I do with THAT?).

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - kitchen sink crustless quiche (muffin tin size)

S2 - Bengal Spice fog (made with 8 oz 1% milk)

L - 1 cup chicken vegetable soup, 2 melba toast with 1 oz old cheddar

S - Chike protein iced coffee made hot with a shot of SF cinnamon syrup

D - 2 perogies with onion/bacon, 1 tsp (approx.) sour cream, 3 oz BBQ Sikorski sausage, cucumber slices

S - not sure yet!

Have a marvelous Monday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Onward and
Downward

on 9/15/14 1:07 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Morning everyone!

I gained a couple of lbs on the weekend - WTF, man? :)  Oh well. Now I'm 181 again.  I know what it is. Not getting enough exercise, basically. Even when I eat the right things, I need to move more.

Tonight is my first class in the bike repair course I'm taking. I'm really excited about it. Unfortunately, it's going to be a rush, though - I'm working offsite for half the day in Markham, and then rushing back to get to my course on time.  And I'll have to change quickly into grubbies along the way since I doubt that a skirt and nylons is appropriate wear for playing with tools and grease. But, I'm going to enjoy today. I love getting out of the office and doing something different, and I've been looking forward to tonight's course for a month now.

Woke up late and didn't get to plan much in the way of food - I just quickly grabbed stuff and ran, didn't have breakfast, so I had a crappy one at work.  Sigh.  And I even completely forgot about having to drive to Markham at noon today when I was getting ready this morning, so I just didn't plan the food appropriately at all. Oh well.

1 YEAR, 10 MONTHS POST-RNY

B - Fried egg sandwich on a cheese bagel from the cafeteria

L - Ricotta/vanilla/splenda with an apple

S - Ricotta/vanilla/splenda with a pear (told you it was grab and go...sigh)

S - for later in the afternoon as I'm leaving the work thing and driving for an hour to get home to change - 1/4 cup pistachios (in the shell, so less once shelled)

D - Again, grab and go - a protein bar probably, since I'll be rushing to get to class.

I'm not even doing the totals. What an awful eating day. Oh well, I'll be busy so I probably won't notice until I step on the scale tomorrow. LOL.

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 9/15/14 3:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds like a great course. Where are you taking it?

Zizzler
on 9/15/14 7:20 am

First day back a work - tired but it feels good to get back to my usual routine. 

b - premier protein shake, multivitamin, b12, decaf coffee

s - silhouette sf greek yogurt, calcium/d

l - thai flavour tuna tin with 6 crackers

s - skinnygirl sf white cherry , calcium/d

d - leftover barbacoa burrito bowl, no rice or tortilla

s - leftover barbacoa burrito bowl, no rice or tortilla

before bed:  meds, omega, vit d,

Most Active