What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Zizzler
on 9/12/14 7:48 am

Thank you Karen!

TanyaLH
on 9/12/14 3:59 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Enjoy AquaCycle! Would love to hear your feedback on it.

crqvingchange
on 9/12/14 6:32 am

Karen I'm so glad your Mum's surgery went well.  Libra, Happy Surgiversary, wishing you many many more.  AquaCycle update for those who inquired and encouraged me (thank you) - I loved it.  My knees are shot so they did hurt a little in the beginning, but actually got better later in the class.  There was a lot of 20 sec sprint cycling, then 10 sec slow cycling, then sprint standing off the seat, then slow standing off the seat, then get off the seat and cycle from behind holding the seat like you were cycling on a recumbent bike.  I decided to go to AquaStretch which is in the warm pool (94 degrees, AquaCycle pool is 84 degrees)  I had to wait for 45 minutes before that class started so needless to say that my girls resembled twin V2 rockets, so embarrassing.  Walking into that warm pool was pure heaven and I finished the class feeling energized.  I went home changed and went right out and started weeding.  Who is this new person, a few months ago I would have been taking a nap, strike that, I would not have been exercising.

Zizzler
on 9/12/14 7:52 am

I know, it is so amazing the increase in energy, I am feeling that too at 4 wks out.  You go girl, so proud of you for taking the plunge at something new.

Most Active