Opti Question

Daisy_does_it
on 9/11/14 7:00 am - Scarborough, Canada

I sent a message to you on the 8th, but I just wanted to let you know that folks are meeting tonight if you're interested.

josh_h2
on 9/7/14 10:41 pm

Hey there!

I'm on day 14 of 21 of Opti, and honestly, I've kind of enjoyed it...  (I just don't like not going out for after-Church lunches right now) :)

For me, the opti depends on how thick I want it - I either go 300ml water and 1 pack (normally when I'm at work), and with a good squirt of crystal light, it's good.

if I want thick - 6 or 7 ice cubes plus 175-200ml water (I crush the ice first to save the magic bullet's blade) - it's basically a thick milkshake at that point.

Crystal light right now is my friend :)  Lots of different flavours - between name brand and store brand, you can get almost anything.

Good luck!

Orientation at HRH - Jan 13, 2014. 1st Meeting with Surgeon (Dr. Klein) & blood work - Jan 30th. Sleep study - Feb 5th. RN, Dietician & Social Worker exams - Feb 25th, Internist - April 9th.  Dr Klein -April 23rd,PATTs Sept 2nd, Surgery, Sept 16, 2014, Opti Starting Weight - 343LB (Aug 26th).  Surgery weight 315LB  CW 215 17-Aug-2015)

pegawatt
on 9/8/14 9:51 am - Canada

I was on Opti for a year for mobility issues and I put a shaker bottle in the freezer for an hr. broke the ice on top (real easy) then put my OPti and CRystal lt. in and shook hard, was great so cold and super delish!!

Daisy_does_it
on 9/8/14 10:13 am - Scarborough, Canada

Thanks everyone!

Most Active