What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

TanyaLH
on 9/6/14 6:39 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

15 months post op

steps 11093

Good morning (430 am,,,ewww)

I am up and ready for work...kinda.

Happy to see everyone that attend the lunch det together had a great time :)

B- protein coffee, 1 cup spinach shake

S- 3/4 cup yogurt/cottage cheese mixture

L- 1 egg made into egg salad w/ 3 melba, 4 slice cucumber

D- 3 oz crockpot beef w/ 1/2 cup turnip/carrots

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt, tea

Have a great day and be well everyone :)

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 9/6/14 8:48 pm

RNY  5 Years 5 Months post Op

Morning

You ARE up early Tanya...enjoy your day at work.  A few household chores this morning then off to golf and try to walk 18 with my damaged toes.  Its been 5 weeks since I smashed my foot so here's hoping as the weather today is perfect for walking and pushing your cart.

STEPS - 9800

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S on golf course -  1 H/B egg and 1 quest bar

L - 4 oz grilled chicken on 1 cup of tomato,pepper,onion and feta salad

D - 1.5 skewers of chicken souvlaki with 1/4 cup of tzatziki sauce

grilled asparagus

S - Lemon dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 919,  Carbs - 33 Grams,  Fat - 31 Grams,  Protein - 101 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 9/6/14 10:33 pm, edited 9/6/14 10:34 pm

Good morning everyone.  The was a wonderful luncheon yesterday.  Thank you again Karen.  Today I need to get out in the garden and do some weeding.  Maybe some filing after.

7 weeks post-op

B. large decaf with sweetener, scrambled egg with shredded habanero cheese and salsa

S. Chike protein coffee mmmmm

L. 1T artichoke and asiago dip, 1 laughing cow jalapeno wedge, 14 mini munchable crackers, 4 cherry tomatoes

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein drink

D. 1/4 turkey spinach meatball, 1/4 cup ricotta light, 1/8 cup shredded 5 Italian cheese blend, 1/4 marinara

S. 1/2 cup of blended 0% plain greek yogurt, white chocolate SF pudding mix, greek yogurt cream cheese.  Topping that off with 1T SF apricot jam.  Something new, tastes like cheesecake.

MFP totals Cal. 966, Carbs 45, Fat 42, Protein 92

Have a good day everyone.

Patm
on 9/6/14 11:13 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Great lunch yesterday. Unfortunately my choice of salad was extremely salty. SO am up in weight today. The my husband made breakfast this morning with salty bacon. Hopefully by tomorrow' the water will leave me.

Off to church this morning. Haven't been for awhile. Agreed to do a reading. Not sure about this afternoon. Need to do some cooking but it is so nice out would prefer to go for a bike ride. Will see if we can do both.

b 2 eggs, s sl bacon

l deli chicken, slice of cheese, peach

s milk with protein+ or pure protein bar if we bike

d cocoa crusted pork tenderloin, salad

s grapes

cal 896, carb 50.3, prot 83.5

Zizzler
on 9/7/14 8:55 am

Did over an hour of walking this morning with the pups - it felt great but I am feeling pretty tired now.  I am up to 30 mins of cycling at the gym s of last night - yay! Trying to get back into my regular sleep routine in preparation for return to work so I have resisted my afternoon nap but may got to bed early, my eyes feel heavy.  Eating today has been good although my premier protein shake was defective - all clumpy, I will be exchanging it for another case.  I remember someone else mentioning the same happened to her so maybe there was a bad batch or improper storage temperature.

b - 1/4 premier protein shake, multi, vit b12, grape dasani

s - 1/2 banana, calcium and d

l - 1/10 of a greek salad with double feta cheese (at the softer parts of the veggies and left the lettuce and hard skins)

s - cottage cheese and banana chocolate protein shake with calcium/d

d - 2 meat roll ups - bf ham, piri piri chicken, lf swiss, baby dill pickle, and mustard. Felt like it got stuck a little, have to be sure to chew the pickle really really well.

s - a plumcot minus the skin (plumcots are so awesome, it will be my first one since surgery)

Last night I had a really nice healthy dinner at mucho burrito.  I ordered a small vegetarian burrito without the tortilla and rice, so they put it in a little bowl.  I thought it was going to be weird but it was no problem.  Asked for extra guacamole and both types of beans.  Even though I ordered a small I was still only able to eat 1/4 of it.  Next time I might get the kids one instead.  I was so happy with it that I took a picture. I have been doing that lately so I remember healthy options, sort of a visual log of my eats. 

Most Active