Anyone at TEGH today??

Leanne1
on 9/4/14 8:39 pm, edited 9/5/14 7:06 am - Newmarket, Canada

Heyy everyone :-)

I was just wondering if anyone has had their surgery here since Wednesday??

The reason I ask, is because I am here on the 5th floor and coild scoot down to visit! :-)

Dr Cyriac performed an emergency surgery for a partial blocked bowel and he also found an ulcer.

I was experiencing quite alot of pain starting last Friday and ended up admiitted to Southlake hospital for 2days, was discharged but the pain came back. So, I called Dr Cryiac and got things sorted out and now I am all fixed up :-)

Anywhooo... if anyone is here and up for it, I would love to go for a visit 

Let me know :-D

Have a great day everyone!!!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

kellybelly333
on 9/4/14 10:58 pm - Toronto, Canada

The one day that my van is in the shop (as you know). Anyone out there go visit Miss Leanne. She's a hoot! I'll eat chicken wings and dance at a karaoke bar with you any day!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Leanne1
on 9/5/14 2:20 am - Newmarket, Canada

Heehe Kelly!! You make me blush! Mmmmmm chicken wings... nom nom nom!!! And dancing to work them off ;-)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Patm
on 9/4/14 11:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am there tonight for an MRI. PM me your room number

Leanne1
on 9/5/14 2:32 am - Newmarket, Canada

Looks like I might get to go home today!! :-D

Waiting to see what the dealio is. They said I couldn't leave til I was passing gas and had a bowel movement. I will gladly go home tho. 

Waoting waiting waiting

libra1
on 9/5/14 5:15 am, edited 9/5/14 5:15 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Hi Leanne,

I work across the street and came by around 12 noon today to see youn but once I got on the 5th floor I realized I didn't know your last name or room # so they wouldn't help me...and rightly so..I could be a security risk LOL!

Hope you're doing better and feeling well.

Take care

Leanne1
on 9/5/14 7:04 am, edited 9/5/14 7:04 am - Newmarket, Canada

OHHHHH POOOOO!!!!  

Thank you for coming over!! Sorry I didn't get to see you. I was roaming around the hallways at that time too!! We may have passed each other in the hall. The lunches were being delivered. 

I am feeling better and they have discharged me; I jUst got home. 

They originally told me that I wouldn't be going home til tomorrow. I was shocked when they nurse said they were discharging me!!

Most Active