Finally got a chance!

hibbyangel
on 9/3/14 11:03 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

It has been a while since I have had half a second to sit down in from of the computer and snoop the forums! I managed to upload the past few months of comparison shots as well as all of my race photos if anyone wants to take a look at my profile.  I am running the energizer night race in Toronto on Saturday night, anyone else going? My latest goal is to complete a half marathon on October 19th. Big goals help my stay on track and it allows me to measure my successes in other ways then just the scale. Nearly 14 months out and still thankful every day for this gift! 

kellybelly333
on 9/3/14 11:12 pm - Toronto, Canada

I'm doing the Toronto Waterfront Marathon that day, are you doing the same? Congrats on your success, your races look fun!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

hibbyangel
on 9/3/14 11:16 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

No I am doing the "Run Blue Mountains" Half in Thornbury :) So excited..I will drag my body across the finish line if I have to! Iron infusions the past few weeks have greatly improved my performance though!

kellybelly333
on 9/3/14 11:32 pm - Toronto, Canada

That's great! I've only noticed a difference once with a round of infusions. I go for my next round after the marathon....hmmm maybe I should re-think that!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 9/3/14 11:55 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on your success. When I see people doing all these races I get jealous. You look fantastic

hibbyangel
on 9/4/14 1:05 am - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

Never to late to start your own adventure..you can walk most of the races if you can not run! and Thank You!

Most Active