What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 8/30/14 9:42 pm

Good morning.  Sitting at a patio and listening to live music was great yesterday.  Hubby drank sangria, and I had mango/orange flavoured water, the weather was perfect (ah summer, don't leave).  Today is chores around the house day, so nothing exciting.  I won't be posting tomorrow as we are going away for the day and won't be bac****il Tuesday.  I hope everyone has a great rest of the long weekend.

6 weeks post-op

B. Syntrax Cappuccino protein coffee

S. Smoked salmon, poached egg on top, 1T of hollandaise 

L. Leftover cheesy grits, BBQ beans another poached egg.  Have to use up the leftovers before we go away tomorrow

S. Syntrax Fuzzy Navel protein drink

D. 1oz turkey meatball, 1/4 cup potato, 1T gravy, last of the BBQ beans

S. Syntrax fuzzy navel protein drink and a Chapmans sugar free fudgesicle

Have a great day.

birdiegirl
on 8/30/14 10:41 pm

RNY  5 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Back from a few days off of R & R.  Looking forward to better eating beginning today.  Ate over 2000 calories per day while away which will maintain for me with the amount of steps I am getting in.  Back to losing mode today.

STEPS - over 12,000 each day last week

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - leftover burger - no bun - tomato and pickles

S - 1/2 cup of baked beans

D - 1.5 cups of sweet kale salad

4.5 oz of beef tenderloin

couple of grilled asparagus spears

S - 1 S/F popsicle

1 Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,123,  Carbs - 80 Grams,  Fat - 42 grams,  Protein - 115 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 8/31/14 2:53 am

Hi Barb, those are great numbers for your steps.  Wow 2,000 calories would be maintenance for you with 12,000 steps.  I'm afraid my maintenance calories will be 900.

Patm
on 8/30/14 10:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Sounds like you had a great afternoon yesterday. Have fun tomorrow. after posting my menu yesterday we ended up going out for lunch. So I had a salad with chicken. We biked to Harbourfront. Lots of people but not much going on. Since we had a late lunch I ended up not having my afternoon snack. Not sure I hit my protein yesterday. Have to make sure I do today.

May go for another bike ride today. Not sure. Vacation winding down.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l omelet, with broccoli and cheese

s pure protein bar

d pork roast, cabbage salad, cauliflower

s grapes

cal 870, carb 71, prot 76.5

crqvingchange
on 8/31/14 2:59 am

It was a great afternoon Pat.  My husband and I like people watched at the Harbourfront.  In past years we've gone to Cabana at Polsen Pier and watched the air show.  Such a great view of the city skyline, and a little freaky to see vintage war planes flying over the city.  We are going to Niagara tomorrow, so I imagine it will be very busy.

Zizzler
on 8/31/14 3:05 am

Feeling really sick of the taste of my multivitamin and calciums, will be asking about alternatives on Tuesday.  Just the thought of anything orange turns my stomach, but I am still getting them in.  Today I will be going to the gym to do some cycling - plan to up my time from 10 minutes last session.  No weights for me for at least a few more weeks - boy do I feel like lifting, would really release some of the high anxiety I have been feeling.  Also seeing my therapist on Tuesday, which I am sure will help.  I guess I am just feeling afraid of the future and what will happen now that I do not have an excuse for not doing things.  I know, it is so weird, I should feel elated but I feel almost frozen with fear sometimes. First time I have had more than a week off work since I can remember.  I am on soft stage but have the green light to start incorporating regular diet foods a little at a time as long as I remember to chew very very well.  I had baked chicken wings and they went down ok, and tasted better because I had to pay attention when eating them.  I can honestly say I enjoy the taste of food more than ever, even though my hunger level is low.

b - banana coffee protein smoothie, multi

l - kidney beans with cheese, greek yogurt, hot sauce, sweet potato

s - drink - grape dasani

d - probably more of the same as for lunch - sweet potatoes are large!

s - piri piri chicken on baked cheese, salsa

Have a great day everyone!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Most Active