RYN

Karen M.
on 8/30/14 12:54 am - Mississauga, Canada

Thank you! :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

56sunShine14
on 8/30/14 1:20 am

Karen, you started this tet a tet and you have been snarky on other posts as well over the months.  So it was a case of turning the letters a bit, SO WHAT!?  YOU are being the forum nanny here so stop picking fights.  Really, you do this a lot. 

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Karen M.
on 9/3/14 5:48 am - Mississauga, Canada

Considering you are not a regular member of this board, and considering you haven't had a successful WLS experience, and considering you are relatively new to OH - I'll take this with a grain of salt. Feel free to access the "recent posts" of mine on this board - you will see the exact opposite of what you're accusing me of. Oh, and **** you in the nicest way possible.

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

56sunShine14
on 9/4/14 1:10 am, edited 9/4/14 1:36 am

ha! Considering I have been here since 2007 with a lapse of a couple of years and considering my "failure" with WLS was nothing many others who had the band haven't shared with me, (nice SLAM by the way , great support),I take your response with a huge grain of salt! 

Well, I edited out the invitation returned to Karen M because I was not comfortable reducing myself to that level on a public forum. 

And I really don't care to say anymore on the original topic as I have said what I wanted to say.  Considering the source of what prompted this response, seeing how low she will go to provoke another show of ignorance, my point has been made.

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Hanneli xoxo
on 9/3/14 10:29 pm - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

Patm
on 8/30/14 12:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am sorry you do not like Karen's post. This is a public forum and people can post what they wish. You have the option not to read it.

I have not seen a LOT of this going on at all. Everyone has been playing nice for months.

LittleMiss2013
on 8/30/14 12:35 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

Sorry...but just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Also...I would have no way of knowing if the post was helpful or not...if I didn't read it first.

As you said, people can post whatever they wish, that goes both ways...and I wanted to state my opinion regarding this post. There was no point in this thread. It was in no way helpful or supportive, and as a matter of fact was exactly the opposite. Maybe she is a lovely person who was having a bad day....maybe she is like that all the time. I don't know, but either way....it wasn't nice.

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

56sunShine14
on 8/30/14 1:21 am

Patm, then you have not been reading her posts.  Sometimes she is helpful, many times she is ridiculing someone.

Karen

Cookies-and-Cream
on 8/30/14 4:35 am

this board was never safe or judgement free. Lol

TracyLynn2BThin
on 8/29/14 11:18 am

This is the LAST place people need to come to be ridiculed or attacked by the "grammar police". I personally will call out every "mean girl" or one with such a mentality. We are here to support each other through our journeys. Gastric bypass- RNY- Roux-en-Y - All the damn same thing. Goodness forbid someone transpose something and put RYN. All of us need kindness and understanding. 

♠ RNY 7/07/14 HW 320/CW 143.4 (09/23/2015) GW 150 ♠

Most Active