Day one of Opti over

JElizabeth00
on 8/23/14 1:47 pm - Brantford, Canada
RNY on 09/02/14

Just finished my last pack of opti for the day, one day down nine more to go for me. It hasn't actually been bad. I like the Chocolate opti that I have, they didn't have the vanilla when I went yesterday. But i really like the chocolate. I've added a little vanilla extract to it, which makes it smoother, as well as, I've added Sugar free raspberry jello powder, and I've tried it blended with Ice w/ a little vanilla extract and it taste sort of like the Wendy's frosty. I actually carry my magic bullet with me to work, SO happy I have it.

Sharon B.
on 8/23/14 5:14 pm - Brampton, Ontario, Canada

I am on my 3rd week of opti and I like the chocolate the best. I have the mint extract and the banana extract. I never thought to try it with the raspberry jello powder. I will have to try it.  

Sharon B.

Katiebear291
on 8/23/14 9:54 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

Good job!

Opti is probably the hardest part of the whole process - well maybe the most annoying if nothing else.

You are certainly not missing anything with the vanilla - it tastes like raw play-dough.

Good luck!

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

Zizzler
on 8/24/14 1:51 am

If you like coffee I would recommend nescafe decaf instant coffee crystals added to either chocolate or vanilla. If you are bored try adding 1 tsp sf cocoa powder and a little coconut extract to the chocolate shake.  Glad you like them, it will make it so much easier. :0)

Most Active