Should I call?

2Bhappy4me
on 8/15/14 10:16 am - Canada

I had my orientation at St. Joes in Hamilton in April. I still haven't heard anything. I am greatful for the time to get myself as prepared as I can be for surgery but I thought I may have heard something by now. Any suggestions, advise on if I should be making a phone call to my centre? I appreciate any feedback.

Ann1417
on 8/15/14 10:20 am - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 08/22/14

It never hurts to call. For each step of my process I called on a weekly basis checking for cancellations and was lucky on many occasions to get appointments sooner than first set.

Good luck :)

CassieM
on 8/15/14 11:50 am - St.Thomas, Canada

St Joes Hamilton is currently still booking the people that had orientation in March. They are a bit delayed because there centre is moving sept 13th. According to the Facebook group the people from middle of March are just getting dates now and they are for appointments in dec. 

2Bhappy4me
on 8/15/14 1:35 pm - Canada

Thank you for your replies. I guess I will just have to wait it out. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/14 2:30 pm - Toronto, Canada

Call, you never know. I checked in occasionally for cancellations, and ended up fairly lucky. You never know. Sometimes something opens up last minute and you call just at the right moment, and if not, still its always good to just get an update from them yourself.

Good luck!

Most Active