What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 8/14/14 4:34 am

Obviously a fat fingered typo....1 1/2 cups of kale salad

Onward and
Downward

on 8/14/14 4:36 am, edited 8/14/14 4:36 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Oh!  I'm sorry, it wasn't obvious to me.  I guess I am out of it today or something...hee hee!  Here I was all impressed that you were doing such exact measurements!

Have a great day, Barb. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 8/14/14 1:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Great night last night at Coffee night. Had doctor's appointment today at Sunnybrook. It is such a pain to get in and out of. I was lucky because DH drove me and then I took transit to work. Did not think I could bike it. Could not seem to find a good route. I will try to get more walking in.

Have a nice evening Barb

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s 2 baby bel

l chili, salad, yogurt

s grapes

d chicken in salsa, cabbage salad

s protein tea with skim milk

cal 994, carb 84.9, Prot 106.9

kellybelly333
on 8/14/14 2:18 am - Toronto, Canada

Morning all,

Day off from training today, which is good because I'm one sleepy girl from a not-so-great sleep last night.

Tonight is a big family dinner (Ross' brother is here with his teenager daughters...who have been living with us for three weeks...serenity NOW!), so I made a regular lasagna, and a zucchini lasagna for me and my GF sister-in-law to enjoy :-). I got one of those spiralizers and had zucchini noodles with beef sauce last night and it was gooood!

Not sure what others are bringing, so i'll try my best to be careful with what is presented!

B:  greek yogurt mix. coffee

S: cheese and crackers

L: chicken and broccoli salad (again)

S: quest bar (maybe)

D: zucchini lasagna and ??

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active