Nestea Zero

Cottagenanny
on 8/13/14 10:13 pm - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 02/03/14

I drink it, told my nutritionist and she said it was okay.  It's a nice to have another option for something to drink, I do sometimes get an aftertaste but not always.   :)

Orientation March 13, 2013 / Social Worker June 11 / Nurse Practitioner July 10 / Nutrition class, Blood, ECG Aug. 20 / Surgeon Consult - Dr. Penner Sept. 20 / CT Scan Oct. 10 / Surgeon Consult - Dr. Urbach Oct. 18 / Psychologist Oct. 30 / Nutritionist Oct. 30 / Dr. Urbach Dec. 13 / PAATS Jan. 24 / Surgery February 3, 2014    

Soon_to_Shrink
on 8/14/14 12:28 am

I drink the diet citrus green tea variety.  It does have caffein in it, but the amount is equivalent to the caffein in decaf coffee.  My center says it's okay just don't drink a lot because cumulatively the caffein could be a problem.  The interesting thing about caffein is that the " no caffein rule" is primarily to reduce the risk of stomach ulcers. Some people may never get these or be at risk.  Because they have no way of telling whose at risk, we all follow the rule.

Catw
on 8/14/14 1:35 am - Arnprior, Canada

I asked about this post WLS too, and was told it was fine (Ottawa).  I also like the crystal light iced tea, or the nestea iced tea mix.  4Ever Fit Fruit Blast (protein powder) has an iced tea flavor, anyone ever try it????

Cathy

Most Active