Introduction and a Thank You

Hollynik
on 8/11/14 7:51 am - Canada

Hi, My name is Lori and I recently had RNY at HRRH August 8.  I know there were others on these boards there at the same time as me but I wasn't yet ready to share my story.  It's time I finally did since I have been stalking the boards for the past 9 months.  I read others posts everyday and have been inspired by some of the vets and want to say a big THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into answering peoples questions.  I am sure as a newbie I will have some of my own.  I can't wait for you to get to know me as I have grown to know you over the past months by reading on here. So, thanks again and feel free to read my story.

Karen M.
on 8/11/14 8:00 am - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome Lori! So glad you've joined us. You are SO welcome here. Join in anytime :)

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

anniew72
on 8/11/14 8:35 am

Welcome, and all the best on your journey.

Annie

mellabella115
on 8/11/14 8:35 am - North York, Canada

Welcome Lori...how are you feeling after surgery?  Who was your surgeon and how long did it take you to get a date? 

Hollynik
on 8/11/14 9:25 am - Canada

Thanks for welcoming me,

Mellabella, I am feeling very good so far.  Except for slight stomach discomfort that comes and goes I am surprised how good I feel after major surgery.  Dr. Sohi was my surgeon and I finished all my appointments mid April 2014 got my date end of May for the August surgery.  My orientation was December 4, 2013 so total around 8 months.

Patm
on 8/11/14 9:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on your journey so far. You have definitely shown a commitment. Good luck on the rest of your journey

Maricw
on 8/11/14 9:56 am - Oshawa, Canada

Aww we were almost surgery twins..I had my surgery on the 7th..today I feel really good...so excited to get to know you on your journey...

Referral - October 3-2013 /  Family Dr. Confirmed - October  31-2013 /  Orientation call - November 11-2013 / Orientation (HRRH) -November 25-2013 / 1st  Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh) - January 14-2014 /  SW/RN/RD - January 17-2014 / Dr Glazer March 25-2014/ 2nd Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh)- April 10-2014 / Surgery date - August 7-2014

Laurie C.
on 8/11/14 10:09 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Hi Lori:

welcome from another Laurie, glad you're feeling well.  Take care of yourself, take it easy!!

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Most Active