What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 8/9/14 9:01 pm

RNY  5 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

I started eating poorly 4 days ago - today wont be much better.  Not terrible, but not my good clean eating that I prefer.  First day of a match play championship which starts at 10 and will not finish until late this afternoon.  My body is beat between injuries and family stuff.

STEPS - 10,504

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1.5 oz leftover beef tenderloin

S - banana

L - 1/2 salmon sandwich

D - late - 1.5 cups of kale salad

2 eggs with 2 slices of Cdn bacon

1/2 PC mini cheesecake with 1/2 cup of wild blueberries-raspberries and strawberries

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,497,  Carbs - 127 Grams,  Fat - 75 Grams,  Protein - 103 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

judyeliz
on 8/9/14 10:40 pm
RNY on 04/24/15

Just curious.... do you plan your meals for the day, on the day, or before? Can you cut and paste your totals from Fitnesspal, or do you type them in?

Thanks, I have been inputting to my fitness pal as I eat the food, might be better to plan ahead.  judy

Karen M.
on 8/10/14 1:33 am - Mississauga, Canada

In my opinion, planning ahead of time and sticking to that plan is the key to success. Or my success at least. If I don't have my meals planned out (or at least some idea of the food I have, what I feel like eating, how I'll put them together into a protein-forward meal, etc.) I am apt to graze and overeat. Planning is a must-do.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

judyeliz
on 8/10/14 2:17 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Thanks Karen, I have never been good about planning ahead, but I am going to start making an effort as I really want to lose some weight, prior to my eventual surgery.  

judy

libra1
on 8/9/14 11:03 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

I'm a bit out of the loop Barb, with what's been going on but ... injuries and family stuff can be so wearing to the spirit.  Lately, when things have been challenging, my mantra has been "In 3 months this will be a pimple on my a$$". Not very eloquent, but it seems to help me out. Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing day.

crqvingchange
on 8/10/14 1:07 am

Hope you foot holds up today Barb.  Libra I really like your Mantra.  My mantra lately has been "not my monkey".  Yesterday was good at Bluesfest, but I got a little bit too much sun.  Today hubby and I will go to the last day of Bluesfest and I'll try to stay in the shade.

3 weeks post-op full fluids

B. 1 Syntrax Cappucino protein shake

S. 1 large decaf with sweetener

L.  1 cup soup whatever one I like from Zoup

S.  1 Greek 50 yogurt

D. leftover soup from Zoup

S. Menchies sugar free Cherries Jubilee frozen yogurt with sugar free hot fudge sauce.  Tried this yesterday and loved it,  You pay by the weight of yogurt you put in the cup.  for me that wasn't much at all

Have a good day everyone

Karen M.
on 8/10/14 1:23 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Barb, I hope you get a chance to rest up a bit after today - sounds like your body needs it!

Not much on the go today other than gardening and enjoying the sunshine. I love a quiet day with no "must do's".

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, source greek 0%

S - Premier protein shake

L - crustless quiche (I made them in meat pie sized tins - 3.5" I think? - so the equivalent of 1.5 eggs each with veggies, meat and cheese), handful of grapes

S - Chike protein iced coffee, then later 1/2 banana with peanut butter

D - 4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup tomato, cucumber, onion, feta salad

S - not sure yet!

Have a good one,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active