What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Patm
on 8/8/14 12:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I have had this a couple of time. Often if the water is too cold. I find putting it through a Brita takes out some of the chemicals the city puts in for purifying.

Karen M.
on 8/8/14 1:13 am - Mississauga, Canada

I have trouble with plain water too sometimes, and like Pat usually if it's too cold.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 8/8/14 1:15 am - Toronto, Canada

MANY of us cannot do plain water post surgery. No matter what temperature. I can choke it down during a workout, but I do add MIO the rest of the time. I read somewhere that the balance (maybe PH?) seems to make a difference for us post-surgery folk. I've read that VSGers have a very difficult time too. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Almostthere1966
on 8/8/14 2:02 am - Canada

Good morning almost afernoon

Hmmmmmm almost a week since my last post hehehe sorry ( insert puppy face) ok 2 days ago was my 1 month postop meeting at the hospital and they are very pleased with weight loss  and diet to date. I did ask about carbos and starch foods due to being concerned about over doing but the response was not to change anything except the time  take one of my Insulin injections. So yeahhhhhhhh  Also first tape measurement in 2 years eeeeeek hahaaha down 1 and half iches at the hips and 2 inches at the waist. size 3x tops are to big but 2x is kinda snug LOL

Also heading into busy season for my home business so alot of paper work and sorting and events to schedule and fill every weekend with ( Just 22 more weekends until Christmas)

B- 1 oz chicken strip and 1 oz hard/ medium cheese with half a Boost drink

S- 1 cup chicken broth

L- 1/2 cup hummus with 7 unsalted crackers

S- 1 frozen bottle of water

D- not positive might be 2 tsp cooked ground beef in a bit of tomatoe sauce or the good ole stand by of chicken breast strip 2 oz and 1/2 baked potatoe

S- 1 pudding cup and 1 tsp peanut butter smooth

I am walking 1/2 hour every day how ever my walk counter is o the blink so waiting to buy a new one. Just took 1/2 hour to walk about approximately 1 mile to doctors other day and half hour home. This used to be impossible or take 2-3 times more time.

Way to go Karen you have survived heheeeh and tell your hubby 50 is nothing just wait until almost 60 hehehhe

Those of you who are long distance walkers, how do you manage such long distances? I do no want to be a marathon person Thanks but would love to walk the distance and time you all do.

Take care and Have fun, stay safe and hydrated; it is reportedly going to be a hot weekend

Kathy

Patm
on 8/8/14 2:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad your hospital visit went so well. You will find as you get smaller and walk more you will be able to walk further. Sounds like you are already having some success in walking.

60, I remember that age LOL

Karen M.
on 8/8/14 2:48 am - Mississauga, Canada

I think if I mentioned 60 my boyfriend would go off the deep end. haha

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active