Not Feeling the best

Robin V.
on 8/6/14 10:35 pm
Hey there friends, it's been a really long time since I've posted or even glanced at our site. I'm 14 months out and feel horrible! I've got a racing heart and sweaty cold feeling nearly every time I eat. Very similar to dumping. I've had an uneventful ride till now. It's been the last three weeks, first thought the flu or a bug, but now I'm concerned. Anyone else ever relapse, that's really how I feel! I've kept the same weight within a pound either way since month 11, so I'm baffled as to why my body hates food all of a sudden. Appointment next week a OWMC, just anxious for an answer, thought someone may have had the same experience. Best to all, lots of hugs and keep smiling

Robin 

Referral June 2012.   Orientation August 2012.   Nurse January 2013.    Sleep Study January 2013.  Abdominal Ultrasound February 2013.  Beh/Nut February 2013.   GI Scope April 2013.     Nut Class May 2013.      Met Surgeon May 2013.     Surgery June 2013

Monica M.
on 8/6/14 10:59 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i have no answers for you, i hope the OWMC is able to help you. Hugs, and smile too, lady.

Catw
on 8/6/14 11:19 pm - Arnprior, Canada

I haven't been in that situation, so not 100% sure.  Are you still journaling?  If not, start again.  If you are using anything that you are not making from scrat*****lude what it is.  It could be a reaction to an ingrediant that you don't realize you are eating.  The journal, and this extra information may help determine the cause of the issues.

Cathy

DreamingforTomorrow
on 8/7/14 4:54 am - Canada
RNY on 06/19/13

I'm not sure, but you may want to look up reactive hypoglycemia. From what I've read, it happens down the raod to some post ops. Hopefully the clinic will figure out what is going on for you!

Robin V.
on 8/9/14 1:44 pm
Thank you Dreamingoftomorrow!!!

Robin 

Referral June 2012.   Orientation August 2012.   Nurse January 2013.    Sleep Study January 2013.  Abdominal Ultrasound February 2013.  Beh/Nut February 2013.   GI Scope April 2013.     Nut Class May 2013.      Met Surgeon May 2013.     Surgery June 2013

Most Active