What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Karen M.
on 7/15/14 8:24 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Early start today! Dr. appointment, banking and some errands today. Andrew is coming for dinner - roast chicken tacos on the menu as I made some incredibly fabulous salsa yesterday (if my constant taste-testing is correct) (good thing it's way low cal lol). Going to try Tiffany's flourless pancakes for breakfast in a few and hoping they turn out 1/2 as good as they look on the recipe site I found. Not sure what else I'll get up to  never a dull moment.

Barb, I hope things have settled down for you a little - thinking of you. Tanya, how was your first day on the job? Pat, I sincerely hope you're able to bathe today. LOL

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, iogo 0%

S - flourless pancakes, tsp of peanut butter on one, drizzle of agave on the other

L - whole wheat wrap stuffed with 3 oz chicken, cucumbers, red onion, tomatoes, Tzatziki

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 1 large hard taco shell stuffed with 3 oz chicken, 1 oz cheddar, large scoop of homemade salsa, drizzle of sour cream, a little mixed greens on the side (I may eat some extra taco guts, we'll see)

S - decaf with cream, maybe a handful of grapes and cherries

Happy Hump Day, y'all! Have a great one,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 7/15/14 8:44 pm

RNY  5 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Another hectic day ahead with "stuff".....hoping I can actually get some groceries and cook a meal tonight....instead of eating cold chicken out of my purse...lol...down another pound so something is working

STEPS - 8800

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1 WW whole wheat Thin roll

3 slices of PC blue menu ham

1 Slice of PC blue menu swiss

D - 5 oz breaded pork tenderloin

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

few asparagus spears

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

3 wasa with 1/4 cup of melted habanero cheese on top

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,063,  Carbs - 93 Grams,  Fat - 25 Grams,  Protein - 102 Grams

All water...all vits....more coffee

Have a great one  

Patm
on 7/15/14 11:20 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope your live settles down soon.

Onward and
Downward

on 7/15/14 11:41 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Heck of a way to lose weight! :) Hope things settle down soon.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

TanyaLH
on 7/15/14 10:12 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

steps 13658

Good Morning (Not sure if it's good yet though)

Karen, I love homemade salsa! Flourless pancakes??? Can you share the recipe....please?

Barb, I hope things settle down for you as well. Yay for the 1 lb loss. I hope you don't have to eat chicken out of your purse much longer....lol.

Monday, the first day of work was good! Enjoyed it   Yesterday was crazy busy! I didn't stop from the time I got up until bedtime!DH and I live in an apartment building, and they are renovating all the apartments. Our's is one of the last ones to be done. So another tenant wanted to move before his lease was up, they asked us to take over his newly renoed place so they could get in here and reno ours. So all this week is moving week, mom and dad are here helping me until DH comes home Friday. The good thing is not much packing and I am putting everything away as I take it upstairs! I need more stuff to fill all the cupboard space I have now!!!!

Today will be the same as yesterday!

Pat I hope you get your water issues fix soon!

B- protein coffee, 1 soure yogurt, 1/2 small orange

S- Chike shake (last one, gonna order some)

L-1/2 cup sweet kale salad, 3 oz baked haddock

S- 1/3 cup ff cottage cheese, 4 cherry tomato

D- 3/4 cup ground chicken taco cassarole (Weigh****chers recipe I came across)

S- tea

Be well everyone!

Tanya

BluIzGal
on 7/16/14 1:19 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Were you the one that had the sample pack chike?  I'm trying to fill a $100 order for free shipping and I'm debating which of the flavours to order other than the coffee. Any ideas?

patricia

Karen M.
on 7/16/14 3:56 am - Mississauga, Canada

They'll ship free over $100?? I didn't know that. I was advised that shipping was $14.95 USD for up to 4 pounds of product.

I did get the sample packs - the orange crème and banana magic are a bit of a treat. They sent samples (for free) of the new Mocha Iced Coffee which was very good - not sure if they're actually selling it in quantities yet.

I'd be willing to share an order with you - pay you cash up front, you place the order and we meet up at the next cawfee night?

Karen

BluIzGal
on 7/16/14 10:22 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

You most certainly can add to my order. I send it to an address in the US and my Dad picks it up (he's there every two weeks). Best of all, no duty!

Karen M.
on 7/16/14 10:34 am - Mississauga, Canada

Brilliant. I'll send you a PM.

Karen

Karen M.
on 7/16/14 4:02 am, edited 7/16/14 4:03 am - Mississauga, Canada

Moving is a HUGE stress, even if it's just upstairs! lol Good luck! Glad to hear your work day went well, that's a bit of a relief, eh?

I got turned on to the flourless pancakes by TiffanyandCo.

1 egg, 1 small banana, 1/8 tsp baking powder, 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Mash bananas really well, whisk in the egg, powder and cinnamon, cook like pancakes in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with Pam. Top with a little peanut butter, or sf jam, or agave, or sf syrup - it's up to you! They were good enough to eat alone. They taste like eggy French toast and are really very yummy!

Karen

Most Active