What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

Karen M.
on 7/9/14 8:28 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

A little cool out there this morning - looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day. I'm off to the hospital a little later for an iron infusion, have a couple of errands to run, home for a quick early dinner and then off to coffee night tonight!

Tanya, dying to hear how your interview went yesterday :)

8 years post-op

B - coffee with cream x 3 over the morning, iogo 0%, Premier protein shake

S - 1/2 bagel with a little butter, cheddar and sliced tomato

L - I'll be out, will have the other 1/2 bagel and some grapes and cherries (will bring from home)

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 4 chicken wings, tossed salad, a little blue cheese dressing for dipping and on the salad

S - coffee with cream

Have a great one,

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 7/9/14 10:14 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

13 months post op

Steps 13689

Good morning

Karen, sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you :) . My interview went well, it will be part time for the rest of the summer and then full time in the fall, if I get it. Not sure if it's the type of job I want, but if it's offered to me I will take it and keep looking. It will shift work and weekends... oh well it will keep me from going a little more crazy...lol

Late night for me last night, went to coffee night for the first time in months, didn't get home until 11, didn't get to bed until 1 am, then DH called at 6 and woke me up, to tell me he will be home this weekend for my birthday...YAY!!!

Not much going on for me today, dog walks and I have an appointment at the bank. They have been hounding to do something with my RSP, so I have time noe so I will go "do something" with it. If it warms up, I will go for a swim.

B- small banana w/ 1 tbs peanut butter, protein coffee

S- Chike shake made with almond milk

L- 2 turkey taco lettuce wraps

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt w/ handful of blueberries

D- 1 taco stuffed zucchini boat (the last of the ground turkey taco meat)

S- tea, ???

Be well everyone!

Tanya

Patm
on 7/9/14 11:34 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope the job works out for you

Karen M.
on 7/10/14 4:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

I hope you hear something soon about the job, Tanya. Even if it's not ideal, it's something to keep you occupied. And paid. lol

:)

Karen

TanyaLH
on 7/10/14 5:43 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Got the job! Very part time right now, full time in the fall. It will do for now :)

Karen M.
on 7/10/14 7:19 am - Mississauga, Canada

Great news!

Karen

LilyBugsMommy
on 7/9/14 10:35 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Heading out to the Picton Sandbanks with the family today....should be a very nice, active but relaxing day 

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

TanyaLH
on 7/9/14 11:06 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Active and relaxing, you can't go wrong with that! Have a great time :)

Karen M.
on 7/10/14 4:18 am - Mississauga, Canada

That sounds so fun! It's been over 25 years since I've been to Sandbanks camping.

I. Am. Old.

Karen

Patm
on 7/9/14 11:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I kind of over did things yesterday. Rode my bike to work (9) km with a head wind. Helped at a union barbaque. Biked home, a little easier with the wind not so bad. Went to coffee on the Danforth and parked a long distance away. I wanted to be closer to Broadview. Walked to coffee and then walked to Broadview to yoga. The yoga teacher wasn't great so left a little sore. I had just over 17, 000 steps. I am sore and tired today. I think I need to start acting my age LOL. I should have rode my biike today but just too tired.

b special K flatbread

s 2 baby bel

l chili, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d chicken, salad

s not sure what is in the house need to shop.

cal 813, carb, 72.7, prot 79.9

Most Active