What happened to "the girls" post surgery?

Karen M.
on 7/1/14 1:07 am - Mississauga, Canada

Girls? What girls? I now have "innies". Seriously.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

babydogmama
on 6/30/14 3:05 pm

My girls have always been on the large size. I am 5 months out and I finally gave in to buying new ones. Bras in my size are pretty expensive so I went to Hanes.com to buy some cheaper ones because I don't want to invest a lot when I may shrink more. I am down four inches but only one cup size. The bras I got make me feel much better not so sloppy.

Onward and
Downward

on 6/30/14 11:24 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I went from a 46DDD to a 38D. And the girls are a bit deflated, but still not too terrible-looking - just really saggy. But then, they weren't that great looking before surgery either! :) And they look great in a good bra and clothes. LOL

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Kwelbru
on 7/1/14 6:39 am - Canada

I'm 5 weeks post surgery. I have always been a  B  but I recently had to invest in 2 new bras with more support.

You know,  something that pushes up and in and over...  It's a production getting them on. 

Haha...

SURGERY @ HRRH with Dr STARR on May 23/14 >>ORIENTATION WEIGHT 372lbs // OPTIFAST START WEIGHT 334lbs // SURGERY WEIGHT  319 lbs  // 3 MOS POST-OP 261lbs

Racewalker48
on 7/1/14 7:08 am
RNY on 02/17/14

I went from a 38DD to a 34-36C in 4 months.  I went to a TJ Maxx and target about 3 months out to get some inexpensive "transition" bras until my weight stabilizes and to hold these flabby puppies in place. I will then go to a bra store to be fitted properly.  I like Victoria's Secret bras, but am not willing to drop that kind of coin on a bra that won't fit a month from now.  

Most Active