Hamilton/Burlington WLS Support Group Meeting

Linda G.
on 6/24/14 12:50 pm - Burlington, Canada

Our next meeting is this coming Saturday, June 28th.  We meet in the Community Board room at the Police Services Building, 3800 Southampton Blvd. in Burlington.  We meet at 10:00 until noon.  Pre-op and post-op are welcome and their support people.  I look forward to seeing our regulars and welcome any and all new comers!

Almostthere1966
on 6/24/14 1:56 pm - Canada

Are all the meetings n Burlington? or are some in Hamilton? Getting transporation to some locations is a  very difficult and I dont drive.

Thanks

Have fun and Enjoy this fantastic weather

Kathy

Linda G.
on 6/24/14 9:47 pm - Burlington, Canada

Hello Kathy,

Yes, all the meetings for this particular group are always in Burlington and 99% of the time at the same location.  I am not sure if there are other groups in the area.  Maybe others could chime in here if they know of any groups in Hamilton?

Thank you,

Linda

Almostthere1966
on 6/24/14 10:00 pm - Canada

Thanks Linda

Tomorrow is surgery day so LOL will come or go to one after maybe a week or 2 if and or when there is one.

Take care and Have fun

Kathy

Linda G.
on 6/24/14 11:03 pm - Burlington, Canada

Best of luck with your surgery!  I hope you have a uneventful typical surgery day!  Maybe we will see you at our July meeting!

Linda

kathie1212
on 6/25/14 1:54 pm - Stoney Creek , Canada

How often do you have these meetings? I am not available this Saturday as I already have plans but would love to start attending some of these meetings I am pre op but want to go in with eyes wide open!

Linda G.
on 6/25/14 8:33 pm - Burlington, Canada

Hello,  We have the meetings monthly typically on the last Saturday of the month.  There are exceptions though and I always post upcoming meeting info  here.  I attended support meetings for 2 years before making my decision to move forward with surgery.  It would be great to meet you next month if you can make it out.

Linda

Most Active