What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 6/23/14 8:59 pm

RNY  5 Years 2 Months Post Op

Morning

Lots on the go today......ate shrimp and asparagus last night when out for dinner....no wine.....then promptly came home and 2 hours later had WW bread toasted with peanut butter....arghh.......lol.....so up 1/2 pound today......that's just me and I know this is my way.....some days you just feel "empty"......doing a lot of cooking the next few days for a party we are hosting on Friday......going to be tough to resist all the food around ......

STEPS - 7800

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Salad with grilled chicken

D - 5 oz pork tenderloin

Italian seasoned bread crumbs for the pork

2 fingerling potatoes

1/2 cup of asparagus

S - 2 Source dessert yogurt

1 popsicle

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 903,  Carbs - 84 Grams,  Fat - 27 Grams,  Protein - 92 Grams

This isn't enough calories for me....will likely eat something else to get up to 1200,,,,,,just not sure what it will be

All water and vits

Have a great one   

TanyaLH
on 6/23/14 9:18 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

1 year post op

steps 8745 (lazy day)

Good morning,

Enjoy your day Barb! Raining here, so no outside chores today.

I am meet a wls friend for coffee this morning, I haven't seen here for a long time :)

B- 1/3 cup steel cut oats with walnuts and dates, protein coffee

S- London Fog (this is becoming a habit)

L- 2 oz pork tenderloin w/ sweet kale salad

D- greek turkey burger w/ all the fixings no bun

S- 4 oz skim milk, 2 oz snapea crisps

Be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 6/23/14 9:31 pm

Hi Tanya

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.....so nice to have more time for friends...

How do you like the snapea crisps?.....are they satisfying?......and the calorie count?

TanyaLH
on 6/23/14 10:50 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

barb, I really like the snapea crisps, as for satisfying, I usually have them with my milk. But they do satisfying the craving for crunch and alittle sodium.

1oo calorie bag:

305 g fat

0 chol

40mg sodium

180mg potassium

13 carbs

3g fiber

0g sugar

4g protein

I got the case at Costco for 12.99 36 bags in the case.

I found bigger bags at Bulk Barn in Black Pepper and another one in Wasabi Ranch flavour (Wasabi is sooo good with a nice bite)

birdiegirl
on 6/24/14 3:25 am

Thanks for the info!!

Onward and
Downward

on 6/23/14 10:06 pm, edited 6/23/14 10:07 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Barb, I hear you about the hunger at night thing. Especially since I've been biking a lot, I have been quite hungry at night, not just head hunger either.

Wow, what a nice kick start I got yesterday when I tracked and planned and followed the plan. Lost three pounds. I know that's basically water weight and "first day of the diet" type of drop, but I'll take it. And keep going. :) I wasn't active yesterday though since I stayed home from work. Not sure I will be that active today either - it looks like thunderstorms today, so I will be driving to work instead of riding my bike. I'll hit the grocery store after work in that case to pick up some of the fixings I need to make the basil chili shrimp for dinner, plus a few other things.

1.5 YEARS POST-RNY

B - Egg fried in 1 tsp olive oil with 1 slice toasted P28 bread

S - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/splenda topped with 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries (loving berry season!)

L - Leftovers from last night - 3 oz jerk chicken, 1/4 cup rice and peas, and a few edamame beans

S - 1 slice of P28 bread and leftover salmon salad (1/2 can salmon mixed with 1 tbsp light mayo)

D - Thai chili shrimp and veggies with 1/4 cup rice noodles, and probably a glass of leftover rose wine from last night (great with spicy food!)

S - 1/2 cup fresh strawberries

TOTALS: 110g protein, 52g fat, 107g carbs, 12g fiber, 1361 calories

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 6/23/14 10:46 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Second day I forgot my fitbit. My head is all over the place lately. Not great news from the ophthalmologist yesterday but hoping some new drops will help. That plus some sciatica has me feeling sorry for myself. So trying to work on not eating especially grazing. Did not do well with it yesterday. It does not help that I basically have a day at work with very little to do. Really could use some distraction.

Enough whining.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s apple.

l salad with chicken and dressing, cabbage salad, yogurt

s go slim protein bar

d chili, salad

s ?

cal 902 carb 101.6, prot 78.6

Onward and
Downward

on 6/24/14 2:12 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Sorry to hear you got bad news yesterday.

Will you be out tomorrow night at coffee night? Reminds me, I need to post a reminder.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 6/24/14 2:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I hope so. I realised I am becoming a very whiny person and need to get my act together. LOL

TanyaLH
on 6/24/14 3:09 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Sorry to hear about the bad news Pat. I hope you have success with the new drops.

Tanya

Most Active