What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

Gabygee
on 6/23/14 1:18 am - Canada

OH! I am JUST LOVING these gorgeous weekends.

Out both days - Saturday a long walk along Lake Ontario from Scarborough to Pickering. The Waterfront Trail is just beautiful and the beaches along the way are such as neat discovery.http://www.torontofunplaces.com/component/k2/item/316-rouge- beach-park

Sunday the Junction was holding their Summer Solstice festival. Walked all through the picturesque (but somewhat rundown) neighbourhood, stopped in to listen to jazz. Had the BEST gelato of my life - it was GRAPEFRUIT, sugar-free!!! Awesome.

Today - cycling after work, usually do between 8-10 kms

B - Cheerios, 1/2 banana, large coffee

S - 1% cottage cheese, chopped strawberries, granola

L - 2 turkey pepperettes, 21 g cheddar, 4 crackers, 1 pear

S - cereal bar (7 g protein kind), 2nd coffee

D - Greek salad w feta and grilled chicken souvlaki

aprilflowers
on 6/23/14 1:35 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

In my old days, I would try to lose weight, and when I gained or had a bad weigh in, I'd say "screw it" and eat everything in sight. I remember doing a program, worked my butt off and did everything right. I gained a pound at that weigh in. So I went and had a double bacon cheeseburger, poutine, and a blizzard. That night I had chips and chocolate.

Proud to say that even though I did everything right and saw a .6 gain, I was still a good girl this weekend. I had one glass of wine Friday and even though I wanted to party, I stopped. My "munchies" saturday night was a veggie tray with hummus.

2.5 years post op

B: greek yogurt with alpen musli on top, matcha, chia and blueberries
S: 20 almonds
L: 4oz thai curried coconut shrimp (made it last night. AMAZING!), with 1/4 cup snap peas and 1/4 cup brown rice
S: 2 baby bel and an orange
Post run snack: 2 tbsp of PB, slice of WW bread, banana.
D: salmon fillet, 1/2 cup kale salad. The dole one is pretty good.

Seeing my nutritionist today, hope to calm some of my anxieties.

TanyaLH
on 6/23/14 8:52 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Congrats on the loss Barb!!!

TanyaLH
on 6/23/14 9:10 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thank you for the kind words ladies! it brightened my day.

co worker called me for some retail therapy.... saved a bundle at Value Village, 50% off sale today. Then we went for coffee.

Most Active