What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

aprilflowers
on 6/20/14 3:37 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

Weighed myself this morning and I'm up .6. I'm staying calm and refuse to freak out over it. I am doing everything I can. Eating clean, exercising, logging and accounting for my food. No sense having a melt down. Just gotta keep on keepin on

B: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup bluebrries, 1/4 cup alpen cereal, chia seeds and matcha powder
S: 1 simply protein mini bar
L: avocado, spinach, brown rice, arugula, salsa and tuna salad
S: 2 baby bel and an orange. a banana after my run
D: cod fillet and some garlic green beans. 99% chocoalate
S: veggies and hummus
S: PB

PepperBB
on 6/20/14 4:25 am - Canada

Do not freak out!! Trust me...this happened to me last week, for some reason I was up 7 lbs and I panicked a little (well lets be honest...I almost had a mini breakdown LOL).

Then I just went about my routine (I had not had a regular bowel movement) so I upped my water and a few days later, I shot back down. I think my body was trying to tell me that I was off track or that it was changing (kind of like a stall). I had also made a change to my workout routine and started only taking stairs at work, so I think I freaked it out a bit.

You got this, give it a few more days.

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Karen M.
on 6/20/14 6:02 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hey :) I've been wondering how you're doing with your new routine. Don't panic! You've got one month in now and you have no idea how your weight may have fluctuated over this month. Keep on it - it's early days yet.

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

aprilflowers
on 6/20/14 3:52 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

I weighed myself last Friday and was 178 (down from180 may long) but I waz mmenstruating that time so I could have been retaining,  making it a false positive. 

hhowever,  now that im eating more I could be building muscle. or retaining from bootcamp the night before.  

still being patient.  I just hate that my clothes from last summer are tight, despite being just as vigilent a d MODE physically active and partying much much less.

aprilflowers
on 6/20/14 3:53 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

holy typos 

*more physically active

Most Active